May 25, 2019, 12:35:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: BNBF Southern 2011  (Read 12469 times)
thebull

"What we do in life, echos in eternity"

Email
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2011, 10:31:49 PM »

Just keep going at a nice pace and see where you are in a few weeks mate, who knows with the new bnbf weigh in policy you could weigh in at 74-75kg and be a lightweight.
abdominator

Email
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2011, 07:30:06 AM »

I think it will be interesting if the lightweight class is 74 75kg and i would seriously have to consider it then.
abdominator

Email
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2011, 08:31:19 AM »

Hi All
Well nearly approaching the 4wks out mark and feeling absolutely knackered but really happy with condition nearly as lean as last year but bigger which was the plan Smiley. Posing routine is all sorted now along with music and tan already to go just got to send membership and entry off today. Trainning legs today so gonna beast them even though i cant lift as much now due to strength dropping, physiologically i hate this buts that just one of the mind games of pre contest dieting. The misses and i went to the ukbff show which was very good last sunday some very well conditioned physiques there, a good motivator to see me through these last few weeks. Just been reading through some of the other journals also and sounds like everyone is bang on with there pre contest prep so looking like another magnificent BNBF southern show coming up again this year, cant wait.
SCOTTGALTON

Bulkpowders code SG39238 FOR 5 OFF YOUR ORDER

Email
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2011, 09:06:06 AM »

glad it's all going well mate. I will have some jam for you Grin

See you soon mate and good luck with the final weeks
abdominator

Email
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2011, 02:00:13 PM »

Cheers scott bet your hitting top condition now mate. Some nice strawberry jam wouldn't go a miss lol.... i wish i had your job for these last remaining weeks, trying to work is a real struggle keep getting these bad energy crashes feel like my legs are going to buckle out i had them last year feels awful. Good luck to you also matey.
thebull

Email
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2011, 11:57:15 PM »

Hey mate, am around this weekend if you want to check in at any point, or another time?!
abdominator

Email
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2011, 01:53:14 PM »

Hi Mate I can make either late saturday afternoon or anytime sunday. We could meet up at dans again if thats easier for you well happy with how i am looking 76kgs today just wish the show was this sunday. Let me know whats easiest for you really appreciate your help mate. 
thebull

Email
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2011, 10:45:24 PM »

Im gonna be doing some beach footie this weekend (planning to be a semi active squad member!) so depending on what time we finish will try and get back. we will talk tomorrow and see whats happening!
abdominator

Email
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2011, 06:58:29 AM »

Well just approaching the 2 weeks out mark cant believe how quick this week has gone and after feeling terrible last sunday thinking why am i putting myself through all this pain having no energy, hungry and tired out i now feel a lot better after easing back on cardio. Weight is still 76kgs and i'm happy to stay at this weight and just hold everything for the last remaining weeks so the novice class will be the one for me again this year. Good luck to all those competing in the NPA today i really wish i could be there but living on an island so far away can be a nightmare traveling wise but i hope they all do themselves proud.
SCOTTGALTON

Bulkpowders code SG39238 FOR 5 OFF YOUR ORDER

Email
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2011, 08:36:48 AM »

nice to meet you again mate well done on your great improvements Grin can't wait to watch the dvd
steve davies
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2011, 09:38:19 AM »

Welldone scotto !!

Has someone posted the full results up ?
abdominator

Email
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2011, 02:30:59 PM »

Nice to meet you to Scott and Jan along with everyone else ie Toby Felix Glen and thanks to Mr Bullard for coming to support us. I have to say what a brilliant day, still buzzing with my 2nd place which has motivated me now to do the NPA South west so time to get even leaner and just knuckle down to more hard work, Cant Wait. Smiley  
Toby

Always give your best

Email
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2011, 02:44:30 PM »

Ditto mate.

Like I said on Sunday, I thought you edged it and even said your name out when they were announcing "and the winners" and was surprised that you came second. Thought your condition was marginally better than the lad who won, for me you were a little tighter.....anyway, he turned out to be just a little bit crazy!

I do like to see someone happy to win and blimey was he pleased!!!
abdominator

Email
« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2011, 05:16:00 PM »

I agree toby, he had that extra bite than me such a nice guy and deserved the 1st place. I'm going to make sure i pose every night till the npa forgot how taxing it is i was exhausted. I hope everything is good with you now and look forward to seeing you at taunton.
felix

« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2011, 05:22:54 PM »

Clint it was great to meet you at the Southern well done on your excellent 2nd place I never got the chance to see you on stage but you looked big, ripped and vascular when I seen you backstage great work.
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to:  

Natural Muscle Forum: Discussion on UK natural bodybuilding, weight training, strongman, powerlifting, weight loss, nutrition and supplements