July 19, 2019, 06:45:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: weight loss all help welcomed  (Read 1609 times)
davecotton25

Email
« on: July 09, 2011, 08:56:29 AM »

hi i have been training for the last month have lost weight but not by the scales by eye i am broad and big all round just need extra tips on how to strip back my body fat. i am currently eating clean and getting help from abdominator as i train at the same gym any extra tips on how to strip back my body fat quiker i would be very greatfull i aim to be trim with a gud physique by this time next year and in 2 years be ripped and ready for a compertition i hope.  any way about me my name is dave i live on the isle of wight and i started at 17 stone and now before i started training i was    15 stone 4 i have lost more couse my stomach has shrunk and my face has got thinner i am doing my weight loss to look not by the scales then in 3 months get on scales for my result and taking pictures every month to c how i have changed. hopeing 4 big results thanks dave cotton
Toby

Always give your best

Email
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2011, 09:22:33 AM »

My advice would be to listen to Clint for one. You are extremely lucky to be training in the same gym as a competitive bodybuilder who looks great. Most guys just go to the gym and train and have little knowledge of the gym, training programs or nutrition and there is no one to guide them. You have an advantage.

Now my tuppence worth is this - do not seek to short cut weight and fat loss as this could be long term detrimental. Lose it to quick and you risk being left with loose skin for a starter. Taking it off nice and slow should/could ensure it tightens as it comes off.

Slow and steady is the key to success. Simply make a plan and stick to it and be consistent

1. Set up a good nutritional plan which is below calories maintenance
2. Follow a weight training and muscle building program
3. Combine with some cardio
4. Be consistent.

Good luck
davecotton25

Email
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2011, 09:27:38 AM »

thanks yeah i am i am doing cardio and doing as clint tells me lol building my strength up slow and getting there now then wen ime there ile maintain it till i begin to fill up what i have got under there thanks for the advice.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Natural Muscle Forum: Discussion on UK natural bodybuilding, weight training, strongman, powerlifting, weight loss, nutrition and supplements