January 20, 2019, 10:13:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 174 175 [176]
  Print  
Author Topic: SuperSi's Journal  (Read 497280 times)
Toby

Always give your best

Email
« Reply #2625 on: July 20, 2018, 02:15:20 PM »

First sorry for lack of contact, it has been a busy time in Cornwall and bloody well done! So pleased for you and I had been searching the net all day to see the result and text Matt to ask if he had heard any news and was truly thrilled to hear you got a good placing and that invite. Well deserved.
Jon
Administrator

WWW Email
« Reply #2626 on: July 23, 2018, 12:34:01 PM »

Been away for a few days but just caught up with this. Many congrats Si on the result and getting a qualification for the finals! Just seen photos of the show which are now live on the UKDFBA website and very impressed with the polished package you brought to the table in such a relatively short period of time.  Cool
SuperSi

Email
« Reply #2627 on: August 07, 2018, 09:46:38 AM »

Apologies for the tardy replies - I was on holiday for a couple of weeks and then frantically playing catch up.

Nic: Thanks, Nic!

Matt: Ha ha, a secret well kept! You could work for MI5!

Toby: Thanks, mate, much appreciated.

Jon: Cheers, Jon, very kind. I was pretty pleased.

Despite not having the time to post, I've been cracking on since the finals. I was back in the gym pre-hols and got in 5 sessions between the show and flying to Marmaris. I trained 5 times whilst on hols and was back in the gym the day after. Since then, I've trained every day.

Body weight today is 80.9kg, so a relatively modest gain from the low of ~78kg, 3.5 weeks ago.

In terms of the finals, it's a little up in the air. On the one hand, I'd love to do them and feel great physically and mentally. On the other, I'm out of the country around 50% days from now until October 21st. I could potentially be abroad (and not even in Europe where I can take food) 2 of the 3 weeks before the final. I'm away from tomorrow and, in total, out of the country 15 of the next 25 days.
AllanD

« Reply #2628 on: August 09, 2018, 05:41:16 PM »

You are looking fantastic!
felix

« Reply #2629 on: August 11, 2018, 12:27:32 AM »

Well done Si on coming 2nd and getting a invite to the finals at the UKDFBA Show, you look excellent in the photo.
Pages: 1 ... 174 175 [176]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Natural Muscle Forum: Discussion on UK natural bodybuilding, weight training, strongman, powerlifting, weight loss, nutrition and supplements