July 20, 2019, 12:47:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mass Gainer Shake Compilation - Help Needed Please!  (Read 6021 times)
Kirt

« on: December 15, 2011, 08:51:06 PM »

Hi guys, I'm putting together a free ebook for people to download on my site, I've got a few mass gainer recipes of my own, but I want to give as much content to my readers as I can, I was wondering if anyone would mind me including their recipes on my ebook, I will be mentioning the natural muscle forums and will link to contributors respective websites as a way to promote them too. If you are willing to contribute I would greatly appreciate that. If not I guess it will be lonely when I'm posting stuff on here!

Kirt
Kirt

« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2011, 08:52:25 PM »

50g Oats
500ml Semi-skimmed milk (cook with oats, cool then add whey + peanut butter)
1 scoop Impact Whey
1 tbsp Smooth peanut butter

Then blend.

Cal = 632, P = 49.6, C = 60, F=22.2
Elias

Email
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2012, 11:41:35 AM »

Hi Kirt,
Wish you luck in your free eBook launching and when we will have your mas gainer recipe edition?
Healthy looking recipe and like to share my mass gainer shake recipe with you.
Mix 2 scoops of protein powder, 2 scoops of milk powder, 1 tbs cholesterol free peanut butter, 15 ounces of cold water in a shaker bottle and enjoy your mass gainer shake.
san antonio fitness trainer
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Natural Muscle Forum: Discussion on UK natural bodybuilding, weight training, strongman, powerlifting, weight loss, nutrition and supplements