January 16, 2019, 09:28:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]
  Print  
Author Topic: From fat to flab-less (fabulous - did you see what I did there?)  (Read 65533 times)
tony_bonner

Powered by real ale

Email
« Reply #240 on: August 22, 2016, 11:56:32 AM »

Training Friday afternoon was a bit hit and miss

OH Press 5 x3@80. Pretty speedy for the most part. Grin

Then did some odds and sods for various bodyparts that I hadn't managed to get done during the week. Nothing spectacular and couldn't remember most of it Embarrassed

weight this mornning 117  Angry
tony_bonner

Powered by real ale

Email
« Reply #241 on: August 23, 2016, 08:04:45 PM »

Monster session (for me anyway) this afternoon. Managed to train this afternoon as Mrs B and the little B's were off to Lightwater Valley, therefore had some time after work. So, so much better than training in the early AM  Grin

Bench
8x3@112.5. Could have done these all day. Good times Grin

WG BO Row
3x10@70
1x10@75

Lat pulldown
4x10@120

1A Rows
4x10@ 40. Blowing like a steam train by now....

SA pulldowns
4x10@60

Fin

Nearly forgot...
toe presses
12x30@140

Have added a few carbs (<50g) into the diet, dropped a bit of fat and upped the protein a bit.Macros are 10% carbs, 65% protein and 25% fats. Lets see how that goes, but looking good early doors Grin
tony_bonner

Powered by real ale

Email
« Reply #242 on: August 24, 2016, 08:32:32 AM »

So back to the morning workouts..what a pile of s***

Warmed up the legs ready for squatting, but guess what...got to 130 and there was nothing in the tank. I mean rien, so bailed. Even the gun show got cancelled...

How do folks on here fit training round life?? 3 days a week I am dropping little B1 at school and picking little B2 from nursery then home for tea, bit of play, little Bs to bed then some time with Mrs B. Mondays I am picking little B2 from dancing, then home etc, so that leaves Friday when I can (maybe) get some time after work to train. Early AMs are just not sustainable for me and I never want to train then anyway.

Moan over, time for some fish....
tony_bonner