May 20, 2019, 09:36:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tales of a DWNPANFAC Pro-Am NM legend powered by CNUT nutrition  (Read 115103 times)
Damon Eaton

Damon "The Truth" Eaton. Free Agent.

Email
« Reply #420 on: October 18, 2016, 02:03:52 PM »

Weighed in at 80.5kg

Then hit some pb's 100kg bench 10 reps previos best was 7 reps.

Then hit by best single of 140kg previous best was 135kg.

Very happy I was feeling a bit down with everything after a disapointing season in terms of placing and slow watching my definition fade away I felt a bit crap tbh but as usual Im just eating and grinding taking my frustrations out on the weights and my first off season PB has come so I feel a little rejuvenated.

I might just do this again after all but not next year my mind and body need time but in time I think I have more in the tank.
Damon Eaton

Email
« Reply #421 on: October 18, 2016, 02:15:53 PM »

1 years weight change

[attachment expired]
Damon Eaton

Email
« Reply #422 on: November 05, 2016, 02:34:47 PM »

16 inch arms 82kg, 140kg Bench, (no squat or dead to brag of) fat and sexy a bit of a cnut but when I won my pro am card I won a sword, shield, belt and conan statue.
Damon Eaton

Email
« Reply #423 on: November 05, 2016, 04:21:58 PM »

Today one trained arms and calfs in 30 minutes.

Toe press, DB Curl and BB overhead extensions Tri set x 5.

Toe press reverse pyramid (hundreds of reps super mega drop drop set).

Seated Arm Curl super set with seated Arm extension lots of reps 3 sets.

Damon Eaton

Email
« Reply #424 on: November 24, 2016, 04:50:26 PM »

Hit another PB today 60kg strict Overhead press for 10 reps still hovering around 82kg, a new gym in Burton is opening in Jan meant to be the dogs bollocks and most of the town is talking about joining. Hopefully that will light a spark in my training which all though progress is coming I feel a tad bored with. Still getting it done.
Damon Eaton

Email
« Reply #425 on: December 03, 2016, 10:51:34 AM »

So the new gym opens in January. After having a look Im so fricking excited this gym is loaded with loads of hammer strength and free weight equipment with a spit and sawdust warehouse environment and the biggest portrait of Arnolds famous arms out pic I have ever seen on the wall.

Just being in there is going to make me make gains can feel it already. Big Lou is the head PT and I believe Rob Waterhouse is dealing with the promotional side and memberships I expect many meets will go down here.

Its called Gym Unity and it is the second one the other one being in Lichfield down the road between here and Brum and that one just won an award for the best gym in the Midlands and Wales.

Buzzing for it already.

Check it on FB

https://m.facebook.com/gymunityburton/
Damon Eaton

Email
« Reply #426 on: December 28, 2016, 01:09:42 PM »

Weighed in yesterday at 85.4kg that means U gained 2 kg in a week wtf!? Some serious Xmas belly gainz.

Still 2kg lighter than I was this time last year and I look better for it also stronger than I was last year.

Absolutely buzzing for the nee gym to ipen on the 2nd of Jan can't wait.

Thinking of starting my own world natural bodybuilding frderation because I have fell out with all the feds and cant win it seems to work for some. So I am gosting the inagural Burton classic open this year and getting my firmeds and family to be judges and our world finals will be in the Bahamas in the summer. Im not even gunna diet for it we dont judge a physique based on condition out here. 😎

Hope everyone had a great xmas.
Maveric Matt

Consistency is the key!

« Reply #427 on: January 03, 2017, 01:39:33 PM »

Bahamas sounds nice - I may have a pop at this!  Cheesy
Damon Eaton

Email
« Reply #428 on: January 05, 2017, 10:27:18 PM »

Bahamas sounds nice - I may have a pop at this!  Cheesy

Its the only stage you will place 2nd to me  Grin
Damon Eaton

Email
« Reply #429 on: January 05, 2017, 10:30:01 PM »

The new gym is awesome DOMs in every area from playing around with all these new hammer strength machines and hitting loads of different angles. Week one has been awesome loving it.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Natural Muscle Forum: Discussion on UK natural bodybuilding, weight training, strongman, powerlifting, weight loss, nutrition and supplements