May 21, 2019, 09:58:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: U.F.0s  (Read 3743 times)
ironheadcase

New Image Supplements

« on: January 19, 2010, 02:05:55 PM »

Does anyone believe they exist and has anyone spotted one?
scottyboy
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2010, 02:10:42 PM »

never seen a ufo..ghosts/spirits i have..more than once..even captured on photo..
Alex

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2010, 02:26:32 PM »

UFO - if you spend long enough looking you will see lots of events that we cant explain. I have often seen strange objects/lights that cant be explained with the usual weather baloon, single man aircraft etc etc.. then agian I have lived close to most the major RAF airfields etc..

Ghosts - had a couple of very strange experiences but pinning down if they were very real dreams or being half awake and half dreaming have made me imagine things is hard to tell. I get sleep paralysis and have attempted to manipulate this as the mind is capable of manipulating dreams in this state, however I have came close to re-entering a dream state but not quite.

Theres a couple of things people wouldnt expect to hear from me  Cool  Grin
Glen Danbury

fuelled by EQ nutrition

WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2010, 02:39:38 PM »

Does anyone believe they exist and has anyone spotted one?

how can you not believe they exist - they are unidentified objects in the sky, they clealry exist - what they are is the only thing up for debate  Grin

I am the eternal sceptic on all things like aliens, ghosts, god etc
Gary D

Email
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2010, 02:44:10 PM »

circa summer 1994 camping in a mates back garden, was lying half out of the tent staring at the clear night sky listening to the radio on my cassette/walkman (radio 1 essential mix evil eddie richards if memory serves).  Saw 2 lights/'aircraft' at highish altitude circling each other at very odd angles.  The acceleration/ decceleration was crazy.  Caused the hairs on the back of my neck to stand up. I shouted for a mate to come see, then after we observed them for about 5 mins they shot off at insane speed off to the left out of sight  - his reaction was 'christ that was a UFO' .  It certainly was because to this day I couldnt explain it!  This was about 6-7 miles out of Birmingham city centre  - id be suprised if they were testing new secret aircraft, its hardly area 51.

Strangely we didnt talk about it afterwards.
ironheadcase

New Image Supplements

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2010, 07:24:35 PM »

you may sneer and laugh, but i once got beamed up to a space craft.I thought i was dreaming, but i left my body and i hovered over myself for awhile, observing myself, then i was dragged through the roof and shot up through the sky before stopping inside a craft..
The aliens were sort of human like, but they had no ears and were hairless.Anyway they communicated to me without opening their mouths, i just read their thoughts.. They were showing me a glimpse of the future, where crafts run on air and water, with zero pollutants..

When i awoke i obviously thought it was a dream and everyone laughed at me, when i told them.The only thing is i cant get this out of my head and i find myself researching the clean fuel theory and i have even found some interesting leads.
Monbeef

Author of The Tower Grave - available on Amazon!

Email
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2010, 11:35:51 PM »

Eh? Once my sister was in the shower and someone or something whistled the portland bill theme tune in her ear. No one else was in the house. Never happened to me. Not portland bill. Bit sceptical myself too.
dan236

Email
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2010, 11:52:28 PM »

you may sneer and laugh, but i once got beamed up to a space craft.I thought i was dreaming, but i left my body and i hovered over myself for awhile, observing myself, then i was dragged through the roof and shot up through the sky before stopping inside a craft..
The aliens were sort of human like, but they had no ears and were hairless.Anyway they communicated to me without opening their mouths, i just read their thoughts.. They were showing me a glimpse of the future, where crafts run on air and water, with zero pollutants..

When i awoke i obviously thought it was a dream and everyone laughed at me, when i told them.The only thing is i cant get this out of my head and i find myself researching the clean fuel theory and i have even found some interesting leads.

Hahah this is 1 of the funniest posts!.. Though I cant decide if your being truthful or joking about lol..
ironheadcase

New Image Supplements

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2010, 10:54:09 AM »

more on the leads, i have been chasing later..
lee

Director of Body Synergy

WWW Email
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2010, 11:24:14 AM »

1 year while in ibiza i got extremely drunk, fell asleep and swore i was abducted by aliens because i too had complete body paralysis and had an anal probe. Of course i was laughed at the next day but this very camp guy believed me and looked after me for the rest of the holiday it was traumatic  Grin I try now never to get completely hammered and fall asleep in foriegn countries.

ok seriously - UFO's absolutely, theres too much evidence of something in the skies , what they are hmmm.. not too sure, are they off world beings? Id like to believe so but surely they couldnt cover up all the incidenses of it for the past 50 years. So perhaps we are dealing with 1 or 2 isolated alien craft landing/ crashing and then just back engineering the craft. I do find the stuff facinating and when you look at some of the craft the germans were developing in the 1940's its staggering why some of their technology wasn't utilised further
Glen Danbury

fuelled by EQ nutrition

WWW Email
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2010, 12:23:14 PM »

Eh? Once my sister was in the shower and someone or something whistled the portland bill theme tune in her ear. No one else was in the house. Never happened to me. Not portland bill. Bit sceptical myself too.

PMSL  Grin
ironheadcase

New Image Supplements

« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2010, 12:59:16 PM »

When you think of a car that runs on water can be a hideous idea a few decades before today. But with the present day’s continuous increase in the prices of gasoline worldwide, when a person hears about a car that runs on water, one is too charmed with the idea of running his own car with water. It may be a dream for some people to think that oil prices increase may not be that important to them since they only need water to run their cars. Today, a car that runs on water is not just a dream. There are many cars worldwide that have been modified so that they can use water to make the car running.

Right now, there are already many systems that can be added to your car as an extension so that the engine will be able to use water as supplement to gasoline in making a car start. This may be a very new idea to some people since we have already grown dependent to the gasoline as it was the only energy source for our car to run. But this new idea should not be neglected since it offers a new way of saving money, energy, and even saving our environment.

The water for gas technology works by using water and converting it to a HHO gas also known as Brown gas or water-fuel. This is a gas that burns smoothly and only emits oxygen and not harmful pollutants making it safe and ecological to use. It is also economical since the converted water will work with the gasoline in making the car run so the gasoline would be used more. This way, a person would be able to make the car run on water and save the high-priced gasoline.

This water for gas technology that has been given a growing popularity has been benefiting more and more people in many ways. One of the major benefits of water for gas technology is that it practically makes a person save gasoline. Secondly, the person would be able to save his money in buying gasoline for his car.     

This technology is very helpful for the environment. It preserves our atmosphere and does not contribute to global warming. This is done since the converted car will lessen the harmful pollutants emitted and they only emit oxygen in the air.

Also, the car that you use will benefit from this technology since it can increase the engine’s power. It also reduces the carbon build up in the car and makes you experience that the car will run smoother.

All of these benefits can be experienced with just a small price to make your car converted to water for gas technology. Thus this technology that can already be used today may be a promising technology for the future. This technology may be new but the benefits are very timely and they are greatly needed by the people. Trying it out can be risky in terms that it is new but the benefits that you may get are very helpful. So, it is definitely worth any risk if you’d think about the end benefits.
ironheadcase

New Image Supplements

« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2010, 04:06:40 PM »

I have seen into the future, via alien contact.
Gary D

Email
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2010, 10:14:05 PM »

Of topic but nevermind

Future wars wont be over oil, they will be over drinkable water and/or farmable land. Rate of population increase means we already require another planet just to sustain the first would countries for another century.  Unless we all start living like the third world and become mainly veggies.

Whoever patients an efficient engine which runs on pollution/waste & which also exhausts oxygen or water will be a multi-trillionaire for sure.
Si Stevens