August 24, 2019, 08:51:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: U.F.0s  (Read 4043 times)
Glen Danbury

fuelled by EQ nutrition

WWW Email
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2010, 10:44:25 AM »

Interesting subject.
I have experienced many strange things over the years but like many people, don't ever discuss it due to sounding stupid or being laughed at.

simon you know I would only snigger, never a full blown laugh  Grin Wink
Monbeef

Author of The Tower Grave - available on Amazon!

Email
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2010, 11:45:37 AM »

you may sneer and laugh, but i once got beamed up to a space craft.I thought i was dreaming, but i left my body and i hovered over myself for awhile, observing myself, then i was dragged through the roof and shot up through the sky before stopping inside a craft..
The aliens were sort of human like, but they had no ears and were hairless.Anyway they communicated to me without opening their mouths, i just read their thoughts.. They were showing me a glimpse of the future, where crafts run on air and water, with zero pollutants..

When i awoke i obviously thought it was a dream and everyone laughed at me, when i told them.The only thing is i cant get this out of my head and i find myself researching the clean fuel theory and i have even found some interesting leads.

Hahah this is 1 of the funniest posts!.. Though I cant decide if your being truthful or joking about lol..

Dan you look like a cross between Steve Reeves and Dave Draper in your avatar. Good work!
Loafman

« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2010, 07:49:39 PM »

Of topic but nevermind

Future wars wont be over oil, they will be over drinkable water and/or farmable land. Rate of population increase means we already require another planet just to sustain the first would countries for another century.  Unless we all start living like the third world and become mainly veggies.

Whoever patients an efficient engine which runs on pollution/waste & which also exhausts oxygen or water will be a multi-trillionaire for sure.

I agree, future wars will be fought over clean water and land, assuming the human race survives that long. Erm, you get an idea of how my mind works from that comment.  Shocked

As for the engine that puts out water, it already exists, it's called a hydrogen fuel cell. The fuel can be created from plain old water by solar power (or any other form of renewable energy) by breaking the H2O into hydrogen and oxygen. The oxygen can be released into the atmosphere, and the hydrogen stored under pressure. When the hydrogen is burnt in an engine it bonds with oxygen in the air (which is being renewed when water is broken down to make the fuel in the first place) and the only waste product is pure water (hydrogen burnt with oxygen = H2O) Wink. The oil companies will of course delay the use of hydrogen as a fuel for as long as they can because as oil runs low the price will rise dramatically. There wont be a shortage of hydrogen due to it's renewable nature, so the oil companies can't make extortionate profits from it, plus there will be huge amounts of competition further reducing their profits.

Just my 2c worth! Sceptisism is my middle name.....
tony_b

Email
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2010, 12:23:12 PM »

lol, weird story Mark!

Regarding "water as fuel" - water itself can't be just stuck into a tank and used as a fuel - there isn't an easy reaction to take advantage of to release any chemical potential energy. Water is a very stable, not easy to oxidise (you need something like flourine...) molecule. As above with regards to combining hydrogen and oxygen together to create energy - 2 ways of going about it, combustion as above, and fuel cell (sorta as above, but not explained) - passing oxygen and hydrogen together via a membrane that generates electrical power as the water is generated.

Massive problem with hydrogen power/fuel cells - storing the stuff. There is always going to be vapour leakage, so you would fill your car up on friday, not use it over the weekend, and not be able to start it on mondy... A bit exaggerated, but the issue is there.

There was a guy who claimed to of built a car that ran on water alone, he never proved it, and I think "went missing" in a fabulously conspiracy theory inspiring way...

Looking forwards stored chemical energy seems to still be the best bet, so refined battery designs that take advantage of power stations being more efficient than your petrol engine. Personal nuclear power will never be allowed for many valid reasons.

Other potentially massive unknown energy sources will also all doubtlessly remain the retention of the national grid, rather than your garage, so again, it's boring old batteries.

As I am a complete nut for old school minis, and love tinkering with engines, etc, this sucks... still, you get full torque from 1rpm on an electric motor, so it's not all bad I guess!
dan236

Email
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2010, 10:03:15 PM »

I think its hard to not believe that there's other life elsewhere. I just find it hard to believe that within the entire universe there is only 1 planet that consists of life, especially with the amount out there.

In the past 15 years nearly 300 planets have been found within the solar system we consist in; if we go by that equation.. within another 30 years that will be a total of nearly 1000 planets found. Now are you saying that within them 1000 planets only 1 planet consists of life??...

I think the real question to be asked is not IF there is life elsewhere but WHEN & WHERE will life be found?

Also another question to be asked is: if there is life elsewhere why haven't they contacted us?.. I think if you think about and imagine your a little green man visiting Earth for the first time and you see dogs, cats, lizards, snakes, horses, etc & humans, how will that green man know which species to communicate to and how to communicate to them?.. After all; we can't 'speak' to dogs can we? Only understand their behaviour after tens of years of research..  Grin
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Natural Muscle Forum: Discussion on UK natural bodybuilding, weight training, strongman, powerlifting, weight loss, nutrition and supplements