April 26, 2019, 12:43:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Glad to be back! Photos of Mr Olympia and Zack Khan!  (Read 5487 times)
Fivos
« on: October 19, 2009, 05:45:55 PM »

Hey Jon didnt realise the site was back up...

Well its been a mad couple of months for me but that can wait!

Ive uploaded loads of pics from the Mr Olympia Weekend (still got loads more to go!) and some of out new IFBB Pro Zack Khan on my website ( www.fivosphotography.com )  for you all to enjoy!

Fivos
ironheadcase

New Image Supplements

« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2009, 06:12:19 PM »

I bet it was good fun shooting the Mr O, we saw you at the show clicking away.There was some big heavy weight cameras, in the line up Grin
Fivos
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2009, 10:44:10 AM »

got this from the reports from my web guy admin " I enabled the statistics on fivosphotography.com last night and was horrified to find this morning that the site had 113,007 page views yesterday and 4.5gb of data downloaded (and already nearly 1gb today!)".

Zack Khan is going to be very very big in the states I think.

Fivos

Antflex

2013 Npa MWC overall winner.

Email
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2009, 12:37:02 PM »

just been looking at the photos of Zack Khan,he has at last dialed into his comp prep.Does any body have any pictures of Zack from his first show,i think it was an ANB show in 1998 when Andrew Palmer took the overall.
jamie

http://www.youtube.com/user/jamiesmagictorch

WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2009, 12:48:07 PM »

just been looking at the photos of Zack Khan,he has at last dialed into his comp prep.Does any body have any pictures of Zack from his first show,i think it was an ANB show in 1998 when Andrew Palmer took the overall.

Was the 97 yorkshire mate, dont have any pics though.
Belly
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2009, 07:44:34 PM »

got this from the reports from my web guy admin " I enabled the statistics on fivosphotography.com last night and was horrified to find this morning that the site had 113,007 page views yesterday and 4.5gb of data downloaded (and already nearly 1gb today!)".

Fivos

LOL! Thats due to the fact that instead of posting up the pics on this forum and at least 2 others for members to view them, you've funneled everyone interested, over to your website with your link. Smart move Big Fiv.... Grin  Tongue
Fivos
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2009, 08:17:32 PM »

Fivos

LOL! Thats due to the fact that instead of posting up the pics on this forum and at least 2 others for members to view them, you've funneled everyone interested, over to your website with your link. Smart move Big Fiv.... Grin  Tongue

Belly not really ive  got an agreement with the IFBB/UKBFF re pics im only allowed to be shown on my site or the UKBFF new site..which should be up and running soon. It was all part of the agrrement to let me shoot backstage...

Fivos

The Trooper

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2009, 09:18:45 PM »

Great images Fiv, shoot RAW?
Fivos
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2009, 07:50:27 AM »

Fivos

LOL! Thats due to the fact that instead of posting up the pics on this forum and at least 2 others for members to view them, you've funneled everyone interested, over to your website with your link. Smart move Big Fiv.... Grin  Tongue

Also Belly...if you look at my Links page i have all the UK sites linked. I didnt have to do that....Only Jon /NPA has returned the my link on his..I have no advertising so why should I post them on other sites? The pics are part of the agreement as mentioned above..But it seems that as im getting over 100K hits a day suddenly im flavour of the month and people think im being kinda disloyal?  How many pics I have i posted for free before...The competitors buy the photos so its upto them if they want to be shown on a site..some dont.

But you try spending 2 days hid backstage taking photos of bodybuilders smelly of protein farts and BO LOL!

Little rant over...

Fivos

Fivos
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2009, 07:51:32 AM »

Great images Fiv, shoot RAW?

Hi mate yes RAW all the time....

Fivos
MJP
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2009, 08:12:39 AM »

I can see Belly's point Fiv, and I can see yours too. Great photos whichever way!
I'll e-mail you later today and we can sort out this weekend's plans, and Lee Austin has been working away from home a lot, so we will add your banner to the NPA links page too asap, though as you have acknowledged I have circulated that you'll be there this Sunday as you know, so I'm sure between you and Eric we'll have some great photos!  Grin
Fivos
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2009, 08:16:38 AM »

I can see Belly's point Fiv, and I can see yours too. Great photos whichever way!
I'll e-mail you later today and we can sort out this weekend's plans, and Lee Austin has been working away from home a lot, so we will add your banner to the NPA links page too asap, though as you have acknowledged I have circulated that you'll be there this Sunday as you know, so I'm sure between you and Eric we'll have some great photos!  Grin

Hey MJP i ammended the orignal straight away if you take  look at the time as the NPA always give me great exposure not only in my photography venture but my bodybuilding...No need to for Lee to worry about that as you did the article on me thats more than enough...

Fivos
Fivos
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2009, 08:19:23 AM »

Also the NPA started me off so i will never forget that as mentioned before.

I guess everyone got used to me posting pics et but the agreement with the IFBB/UKBFF is slightly different...which I agreed to.

Fivos
Belly
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2009, 12:25:19 PM »

Fiv - Wasn't knocking you in any way Big Fella, and certainly wasn't implying about infringing anyone's forums, by posting links. Smiley

The point I was making, whether or not it was your intention, (certainly from a business point of view), directing people to your website to view your pics, and at the same time see the the full repertoire of your services etc, is a smart business move, as opposed to merely just posting up the pics on this forum or any other for that matter. While people might want to see the pics, many however may possibly not be interested in the photographers name or how the pictures came about.
With those same people therefore having to access your website to view the pics (as has obviously been the case with the insane number of hits you've been receiving), they'll now be more aware of who the photographer is, and what he's about - which will only help your business as it grows, mate.

As you said, you've done it the way you have, due to your agreements etc, which is fine & understandable. Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Natural Muscle Forum: Discussion on UK natural bodybuilding, weight training, strongman, powerlifting, weight loss, nutrition and supplements