June 20, 2019, 10:53:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ronnie Product (GABBA)  (Read 10090 times)
Mr Natural

« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2013, 09:56:36 PM »

A guy I know who has qualified for the British (UKBFF) a couple of years back said to me "If you dont inject it, then dont expect it."

He said Aminos, Creatine, Protein and ZMA are the only supplements that are worth spending money on.

Pretty much only supps that work and have plenty of research behind them.
jonno

Email
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2013, 09:41:08 AM »

I think back in the day, it was supposed to elevate growth hormone and give you a better quality of sleep, a bit like ZMA does now.  Gave you some weird and wonderfull dreams as well.

It got a lot of bad press due to the GBH thing etc and then became banned in UK.   I`m sure you can get it from Amazon, like everything else. 

If you read Mick Harts, tears from a keyboard,  you will see what this actually does.
SimonC

« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2013, 01:04:56 PM »

Has nattybollox fooked off back to muscle talk? Thank goodness. Moderator- can you not restrict posts from under 16 year olds please.
Monbeef

Author of The Tower Grave - available on Amazon!

Email
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2013, 05:46:06 AM »

GABBA is the name of the product as its packed with stuff as opposed to GABA which is an ingredient in it.

Don't know why anyone is discussing GHB anyway. Doughnut boy mentioned it, then it wasn't listed anywhere in the ingredients from what I could see. Did I miss it?

I remember DY Approved products (were they CNP) had GABA out for a while.
K_Dogs

DOMS makes you feel alive....

« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2013, 02:42:55 PM »

AST back GABA, Iíve always found the research on it fascinating.

http://ast-ss.com/store/gaba
Dan94

BulkPowders referral code http://referme.to/efed29

« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2017, 12:00:15 PM »

Sorry to bump an old thread...

So is Gabba worth the improved sleep and GH?
fhwill

Email
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2017, 04:40:45 PM »

Before I started BB and did Strongwoman, I won a tub of GABBA at my first comp!  Grin I remember not knowing what it was so didn't take it (but didn't know about natural vs. non-natural then either). It sat in my cupboard until I started competing with the BNBF then I remember someone (incorrectly) telling me I couldn't take it, so I binned it. Never been much of a one for supplements...

I remember one of the Strongwomen telling me it would help me sleep like a baby and thus, help with recovery and growth.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Natural Muscle Forum: Discussion on UK natural bodybuilding, weight training, strongman, powerlifting, weight loss, nutrition and supplements