May 25, 2019, 02:19:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46]
  Print  
Author Topic: No name; just train!  (Read 136209 times)
K_Dogs

DOMS makes you feel alive....

« Reply #675 on: May 21, 2018, 06:47:13 PM »

Hey dude - nice to see you popping in!
Happy life seems to be going well (apart form the start of the year) and the home gym sounds good! Is it in your garage?
Hope your folks are doing ok now?
Family are recovering well, thanks for asking.
Yeah, still the power rack in the garage, I absolutely love it. The only d*#£ doing curls in the rack is me.
My skipping rope got stuck at customs so once that arrives I'll have cardio to complete all the tools needed to be beach ready 😎
Ordered some of the new Bulk Powders bars, are they nice?
K_Dogs

DOMS makes you feel alive....

« Reply #676 on: May 21, 2018, 06:51:48 PM »

We were only talking about you this weekend Keith. The journal title resonating stronger than ever - no diet names, no systems, just doing what we do - eat well, train hard and be consistent. Done.
Big T!
Hopefully you didn't call me a skinny lightweight in that conversation 😅
The name and training style was perfected after a chat with Shredder and the rest is history.
Basics all the time with small variables. The current plan is to rotate 5x5 and 5x10 sessions, with the odd 10x10 for fun.
I saw some pics of you with the bod out, looking sharp as a master, in your 40's and ripped is a good place right?
Toby

Always give your best

Email
« Reply #677 on: May 21, 2018, 07:03:57 PM »

We were only talking about you this weekend Keith. The journal title resonating stronger than ever - no diet names, no systems, just doing what we do - eat well, train hard and be consistent. Done.
Big T!
Hopefully you didn't call me a skinny lightweight in that conversation 😅
The name and training style was perfected after a chat with Shredder and the rest is history.
Basics all the time with small variables. The current plan is to rotate 5x5 and 5x10 sessions, with the odd 10x10 for fun.
I saw some pics of you with the bod out, looking sharp as a master, in your 40's and ripped is a good place right?

ha indeed so young man. Mid 40's now and now I am quite lean I look the same as I did as I did in my 30s. Possibly because I looked trash back then and it would be hard to get worse?  Cry OR, just well preserved, which I am going with

ben-howard

WNBF Pro

Email
« Reply #678 on: May 21, 2018, 07:57:12 PM »

Glad your doing well Keith, in good health and staying as consistent as ever, the SSB squats sound brutal! Still hitting then 5x5ís I see! And still progressing
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Natural Muscle Forum: Discussion on UK natural bodybuilding, weight training, strongman, powerlifting, weight loss, nutrition and supplements