May 25, 2019, 01:51:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122]
  Print  
Author Topic: Concieve, Believe, Achieve - Powerbuilding with a Kazmaier flavour!  (Read 307333 times)
Toby

Always give your best

Email
« Reply #1815 on: March 12, 2018, 10:48:31 PM »

Good to see you Dave, I suspected (or hoped you would come here and lay out your progress). As always will watch with progress.

First show is NPA Yorks for you?
Dan94

BulkPowders referral code http://referme.to/efed29

« Reply #1816 on: March 13, 2018, 09:26:48 AM »

How much Krill oil you taking?

I see its the new 'in' supplement compared to standard omega 3 fish oil, but whenever I've looked at any the EPA and DHA profile has been shit
thebull

"What we do in life, echos in eternity"

Email
« Reply #1817 on: March 20, 2018, 06:12:23 PM »

How different diets on these blogs look compared to yesteryear! like the look of that mate! enjoying the progress pics on social media too
Badger

To press a lot, you must press a lot. -Sheiko

Email
« Reply #1818 on: March 20, 2018, 10:49:32 PM »

Good to see you Dave, I suspected (or hoped you would come here and lay out your progress). As always will watch with progress.

First show is NPA Yorks for you?

I always feel the pull when dieting mate! Yep the NPA yorks is first, things are moving along and I will probs be a middleweight this year. I am going to not emphasises the scales and go purely off the mirror as far as possible and see how that goes.

Your pics on the gram look excellent Tobes, I wish I could sit at a decent body fat level when not competing but I just love being a big man.. In the words of Prince Naz. Looks like you have found a a great system
Badger

Email
« Reply #1819 on: March 20, 2018, 10:50:46 PM »

How much Krill oil you taking?

I see its the new 'in' supplement compared to standard omega 3 fish oil, but whenever I've looked at any the EPA and DHA profile has been shit

It is very hot right now, I take one gel cap a day which has helped no end with my joint pain and the htp5 is amazing stuff for sleep. As I have quite a few 4am starts it helps force sleep
Badger

Email
« Reply #1820 on: March 20, 2018, 10:52:27 PM »

How different diets on these blogs look compared to yesteryear! like the look of that mate! enjoying the progress pics on social media too

They are a cracking archive for how approaches and mind sets change eh Bully! How are you my old fishcake? All good?

The body is slowly shedding the pounds and it's getting fun now my titties don't bounce when I run down the stairs
Badger

Email
« Reply #1821 on: March 20, 2018, 10:56:26 PM »

Training is currently 16-20 sets a day over 5 exercise on good old reliable push/lower/pull

It's pretty much the same for each session with bench and dips for chest, rows and pull downs for back, laterals for delts and deads/Hypers/leg press/seated calf raise for lower and finally deads once a week for the iron god
thebull

"What we do in life, echos in eternity"

Email
« Reply #1822 on: March 22, 2018, 09:46:34 AM »

They are a cracking archive for how approaches and mind sets change eh Bully! How are you my old fishcake? All good?

The body is slowly shedding the pounds and it's getting fun now my titties don't bounce when I run down the stairs

The best measure of progress I have ever heard!  Cheesy

Is your home gym in a room in the house or garage?
DDG

Email
« Reply #1823 on: March 22, 2018, 10:27:57 PM »

Big Dave. Who'd have thought training every day might be productive  Roll Eyes Grin

Hope you're keeping well mi old fruit  Cheesy
Badger

Email
« Reply #1824 on: April 17, 2018, 07:08:57 AM »

The best measure of progress I have ever heard!  Cheesy

Is your home gym in a room in the house or garage?

Both Bully, There's a 5m x 3m room indoors that was used as a chillout room by the previous owners (adult) kids who generally smoked weed in there by the smell of it.. now this is the powerrack/deadlift platform room with a cable station, seated calf raise, dipping station and chest supported row.

outside I have taken over the double garge which is where the dumbbell pressing happens because dumbells are bastards for taking up space. also in here we have the GHR, leg extension/curl, leg press, hyper and a heavy (obligatory).

Badger

Email
« Reply #1825 on: April 17, 2018, 07:14:02 AM »

Update

bodyweight is moving down well and now I have had a good rush of motivation as my face is looking bonier and the poses are starting to pop a bit more in the mirror. Also there is this beautiful rhythm that comes after a months of being on track. currently I train 6 out of 7 days and I am doing a mix of fartlek running, sprints and standard power walking to augment the weight training work.

I am off to Ghent for a few days this morning which I am looking forward to, I have recently started to study photography on brought myself a Nikon d3400 to learn with so hoping to get some good shots. there is a gym nearby which I plan to use 2-3 times and will definitely dodge the drinking that comes with this kind of trip.

yesterday training sessions was fantastic, strength felt the best it has in a long time which doesn't make much sense but hey ho..

deadlifts 5 x 120/160/180 top set 7 x 205kg (all time pb)
lat pulldowns wide grip 5 sets
lat pulldowns underhand grip  4 sets
chest supported rows 5 sets
bent over laterals 4 sets

Badger

Email
« Reply #1826 on: April 17, 2018, 07:15:51 AM »

Big Dave. Who'd have thought training every day might be productive  Roll Eyes Grin

Hope you're keeping well mi old fruit  Cheesy

lol... life is full of surprises!

all good thanks mate, ticking along as usual in one direction or another.

hoping to see how close I can get to that higher tier level of skinless goodness you brought to the stage!
K_Dogs

DOMS makes you feel alive....

« Reply #1827 on: May 17, 2018, 01:56:02 PM »

Go smash it up Big D.
I've been using 5-HTP for years, glad to see someone else getting benefits from it. It will also help with your daily "mood"  Cool
Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Natural Muscle Forum: Discussion on UK natural bodybuilding, weight training, strongman, powerlifting, weight loss, nutrition and supplements