July 21, 2019, 12:52:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: 50 ways to spot a fake natural bodybuilder (apparently!)  (Read 16346 times)
MJB

« on: March 09, 2015, 09:30:43 PM »

One for Natchrules with all his talk of these 3-D Delts and the like.
LOL at the attached link. I'm not even going to pass comment!! Wink I'll leave it to you, Mr Eaton etc. Smiley

http://nattyornot.com/50-ways-to-spot-a-fake-natural-bodybuilder/
Trow

« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2015, 10:14:06 PM »

Oh God, natty or not are at it again!
Toby

Always give your best

Email
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2015, 10:34:14 PM »

That one made me laugh as clearly tongue in cheek.
Trow

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2015, 10:53:20 PM »

I'm not convinced it is tongue in cheek given the rest of the bullshit that's on that site
Mr Hypertrophy

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2015, 06:11:20 PM »

That was brilliant....
That was probably the funniest thing I've seen on that site.
Dutch Paul

The jouney is more important than the destination

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2015, 01:09:43 AM »

No. 51:
If someone who had really big muscles for most of their life, now has died in their fifties and the autopsy report read "renal failure, heart failure due to enlarged left ventricle or tumors in the liver" they have been on too much drugs.

No 52.
If you give the female body builder who outmasses you a kiss on the cheek and it reminds you of kissing your stubly mate on the exact same spot.

LOL. It's easy to get carried away on this kind of tomfoolery.

You can call me a fan of natty or not.
Only Bill Hicks beats it in my book!
natchrules

Natchrule muscle

Email
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2015, 08:58:59 AM »

Lol

I guess my 3d delt theory is getting about....

I think alot of the shit said there is true.. There are alot of fakers who make fast gains and say it's down to nutrition etc etc bullshit!!
Simply shredded guys are fake too!!
Someone show me a natural bodybuilder with big swol 3d delts please!!  Natural bodybuilding to me is not taking anything that will enhance my performance or physique.  So no protein powders, no creatine, no gh etc etc.
Alot of you will disagree but i don't care as it has worked for me!! I am inspired by the guys in the early 1900s, their physiques were realistic and they didnt take any of the shit you guys take today!!  half of the fakers of today claim natty but have used at some point in their life.  I guess it just burns that you are no longer pure which probably explains why you don't care if someone is natty or not!

Just my opinion anyway if you got instagram follow me on natch_rules
p0stscript

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2015, 11:56:45 AM »

problem with not taking anything that will enhance performance natch is that it rules our drinks like redbull, which is full of supplements

, and simple coffee
Monbeef

Author of The Tower Grave - available on Amazon!

Email
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2015, 04:16:08 PM »

Not being funny natch but you hardly do a great advert for following your instagram! Close minded rudeness isn't ideal. Without even a proven record of competition success to back it up!

You can't put whey in the same box as GH. Don't use it if you don't want but don't brand us as unnatural because we use a dried natural product taken from milk!

If you don't have great delts don't assume others can't!
Trow

« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2015, 07:32:08 PM »

Natch, are you anti drugs completely or just so called fake natties. Personally, I think bodybuilding and powerlifting are great because we have natural tested competitions and untested competitions. This means people are free to make their own informed choice about whether they want to take PEDs or not. Yes, I don't like all this fitness model bullshit who are probably taking drugs and claim to be natty and I don't like people cheating in tested shows, but I have no problem what so ever with someone who decides to take PEDs and competes in untested shows. You don't have to bring up your aggressive attack 3D delts in and what true natties are in every post! Not sure if this meets your vague arbitrary definition of 3d delts but Jim Cordova (a wnbf pro who Jon Harris (runs this forum) has competed against and I think beat in 06?) has one of the most impressive upper bodies for a natural:

http://www.jimcordova.com/gallery/

As for your 'what is natural' stance, yes it can be a grey area, but whey protein means your not natural? Please, you might as well stop eating chicken or tuna and develop protein malnutrition if that's your stance. Milk is composed of about 80% caesin and 20% whey. All whey supplements are is the whey purified from milk. So it's a good useful protein source, that's all.
Glen Danbury

fuelled by EQ nutrition

WWW Email
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2015, 08:38:32 PM »

Lol

I guess my 3d delt theory is getting about....

I think alot of the shit said there is true.. There are alot of fakers who make fast gains and say it's down to nutrition etc etc bullshit!!
Simply shredded guys are fake too!!
Someone show me a natural bodybuilder with big swol 3d delts please!!  Natural bodybuilding to me is not taking anything that will enhance my performance or physique.  So no protein powders, no creatine, no gh etc etc.
Alot of you will disagree but i don't care as it has worked for me!! I am inspired by the guys in the early 1900s, their physiques were realistic and they didnt take any of the shit you guys take today!!  half of the fakers of today claim natty but have used at some point in their life.  I guess it just burns that you are no longer pure which probably explains why you don't care if someone is natty or not!

Just my opinion anyway if you got instagram follow me on natch_rules

hahaha never heard such narrow minded nonsense - as such Natch better stop lifting and eating altogether as clearly they will 'enhance' performance and end your natural status

makes it worse that on your instagram you push skip lacour as an inspirational natural - guys so full of GH its unreal
natchrules

Natchrule muscle

Email
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2015, 11:45:33 PM »

Thanks for checking out the page appreciate it alot guys!
Nic

Work hard, be nice.

« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2015, 10:17:58 AM »

If you're using your instagram as part of your marketing then you need a better funnel and more (any!) CTAs Smiley
Toby

Always give your best

Email
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2015, 10:50:53 AM »

Not being funny natch but you hardly do a great advert for following your instagram! Close minded rudeness isn't ideal. Without even a proven record of competition success to back it up!

You can't put whey in the same box as GH. Don't use it if you don't want but don't brand us as unnatural because we use a dried natural product taken from milk!

If you don't have great delts don't assume others can't!

Could not have said it better myself.

makes it worse that on your instagram you push skip lacour as an inspirational natural - guys so full of GH its unreal

That is brilliant, Skip "The Natty" LaCour lol
Monbeef

Author of The Tower Grave - available on Amazon!

Email
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2015, 06:23:29 PM »

Just looked up Skip Lacour. Lol! Very much NOT clean.

But I will say, he doesn't have great delts at all. I guess that means he passes the test!
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to:  

Natural Muscle Forum: Discussion on UK natural bodybuilding, weight training, strongman, powerlifting, weight loss, nutrition and supplements