July 17, 2019, 06:07:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13
  Print  
Author Topic: 2015 shows - time to try :D  (Read 54316 times)
tony_b

Email
« on: June 30, 2015, 02:46:10 PM »

Right - back from Thailand, wow, what an awesome place. Would recommend it to anyone! New thread as now need some focus!!

Got back yesterday, and started diet today for the later shows - UKDFBA and MWC. Both in October, so got 14 weeks to lean out.

I'm sat at 84.5kg today (same as when I left for holiday, woot!), so just have be be sub 78kg in 14 weeks - easy peasy, and will mean I can diet a bit more slowly. Will probably lose more at the start, then try and eat into the shows all being well.

I'm happy that my chest has improved, and hams, calfs need work though so will hammer them as much as I can. I'm going to grab Neil Hills Y3T programme - as it has dawned on me I kinda know my stuff when it comes to food, but my training is so stupidly basic I cannot explain. Plus I frankly still don't train all that hard, so will be working on that.

Doing keto + refeeds. Protein shake + oil for brekkie, burgers & broccoli for lunch, chicken & broc for dinner. Chocolate & nuts for snacks.

Will get some start pics done this week Smiley
Nate

« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2015, 04:05:49 PM »

will be dropping by when im at my desk to check out this journal Smiley
good luck man!
tony_b

Email
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2015, 04:33:52 PM »

Cheers bud - will try to keep it updated reasonably well..!
tony_b

Email
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2015, 05:08:16 PM »

Crap - just found out I'm working on the UKDFBA weekend... BNBF Northern is way too early to do myself justice, so I guess just go all out for the MWC and hope I qualify for finals, otherwise 15 weeks dieting for 1 show is a bit lame!
Toby

Always give your best

Email
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2015, 06:56:34 PM »

Subscribed. As always.

Good luck Tony. Fascinated to see feedback and results of a change to training as I have often sensed your training is something that you know and feel needs moving up a gear.
Maveric Matt

Consistency is the key!

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2015, 07:18:11 PM »

Crap - just found out I'm working on the UKDFBA weekend... BNBF Northern is way too early to do myself justice, so I guess just go all out for the MWC and hope I qualify for finals, otherwise 15 weeks dieting for 1 show is a bit lame!

Boo! No chance of swopping it with someone mate? as it's plenty of notice?

Either way.......................
                       - CUE ROCKY MUSIC!!!  Grin
Jon
Administrator

WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2015, 11:30:01 PM »

The Thailand holiday sounds great Tony. Just the ticket for recharging the old batteries.  Grin

Good to hear you're fired up for competing again too, and looking forward to following your progress!

That's a shame about having to work the weekend of the UKDFBA though, big event lined up?
tony_b

Email
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2015, 09:06:17 AM »

Subscribed. As always.

Good luck Tony. Fascinated to see feedback and results of a change to training as I have often sensed your training is something that you know and feel needs moving up a gear.

Cheers buddy - yes interesting to see what a changing tweak will do! Will be a bit weird having to pay attention to what I'm doing...

Boo! No chance of swopping it with someone mate? as it's plenty of notice?

Either way.......................
                       - CUE ROCKY MUSIC!!!  Grin
I could maybe swap out, but Charlene would still have to work it, so wouldn't want to do first show without her there anyway

The Thailand holiday sounds great Tony. Just the ticket for recharging the old batteries.  Grin

Good to hear you're fired up for competing again too, and looking forward to following your progress!

That's a shame about having to work the weekend of the UKDFBA though, big event lined up?
Yes it was well needed! Thanks, hope to bring something a bit more competitive to stage this year. Under no illusion that the MWC middleweight line up will be anything other than immense, so pretty good chance I'll have a 15 week diet for 1 show... bit lame, but meh, all good craic!
tony_b

Email
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2015, 09:26:19 AM »

Oh, will be doing daily weigh ins mon-fri so will keep that updated properly I hope!!

Today - 84kg - first lb of water gone Cheesy
Nic

Work hard, be nice.

« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2015, 09:41:59 AM »

Exciting! Big shame you can't do UKDFBA tho Sad
tony_b

Email
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2015, 11:02:59 AM »

Yeah bit of a bugger - timing-wise it was perfect, hey ho!
fhwill

Email
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2015, 11:08:53 AM »

Think you should maybe do the Northern then, as you said, it's a bit poop otherwise just doing one show for all that hard work...
tony_b

Email
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2015, 11:28:22 AM »

Yeah I considered that - but 6 weeks away... no, won't work  Cry Cry

I could get sharp in that time, but I'd have to lose way faster than I want to this year. Want this diet to be gentle as hell, need to be on stage with as much muscle as I can!!
Toby

Always give your best

Email
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2015, 12:25:24 PM »

NPA SE? September 27th which is about 12/13 weeks away
Maveric Matt

Consistency is the key!

« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2015, 12:47:02 PM »

NPA SE? September 27th which is about 12/13 weeks away

And then the NPA finals!  Wink
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13
  Print  

Jump to:  

Natural Muscle Forum: Discussion on UK natural bodybuilding, weight training, strongman, powerlifting, weight loss, nutrition and supplements