May 20, 2019, 10:19:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13
  Print  
Author Topic: 2015 shows - time to try :D  (Read 52851 times)
tony_b

Email
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2015, 01:55:53 PM »

Ooooh.... ok, that might work as a warm up. Also might have better chance of getting through to finals from there!! Cheesy
tony_b

Email
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2015, 02:06:43 PM »

Hmmm.... 230 for 2 of us on train. No trains early enough on Sunday so would have to go down Sat. No trains late enough on Sun, so return Mon. So 230 + 2 nights accommodation.... or a 4 odd hour drive each way.

#lame
Nic

Work hard, be nice.

« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2015, 03:01:00 PM »

Check your PMs Smiley
tony_b

Email
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2015, 03:05:49 PM »

Grin Grin Grin
tony_b

Email
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2015, 08:54:52 AM »

Well it appears I am now going to be doing the South East!! Huge thanks to Nic for putting us up, too kind Cheesy

So might have to try a little harder now.. 12 weeks on the nose pretty much. Should be ok I think  Smiley

First training last night, got Neil Hills Y3T that we're going to use, so week 1 is lower reps, slow tempo. Did legs, and boy, it was actually pretty painful.... I've not moved gym kit to new place yet so have joined David Lloyds, which has been getting refurbished so gym is in a tennis court right now. As such selection of stuff was a bit poor, but we got through the quads part of things, but then the heat was killing Charlene, so we ditched it before the hammie part of the training.

Got a silly pump in my teardrops, which is great, as want to push them a bit, but on leg extension I had fibres waving in my outer quad - so I can't be in that bad shape overall, think it's mainly back & belly blubber to shift Cheesy
tony_b

Email
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2015, 09:09:05 AM »

Forgot - food yesterday was on point

On waking - fresh green juice (1/2 pepper, 1/4 lime, 1/4 cucumber, mint, parsley, ginger), fresh coffee
Brekkie - shake (60ml udos, 1 scoop pea protein, 1 scoop rice protein, hemp milk, cinnamon, cocoa powder)
Lunch - homemade burgers, broc, sauerkraut
Snack - pork scratchings
Dinner - chicken breast, broc

Not done calories/macros yet, not bothering for this week. Going to set things up for next week to be about 2500kcal, 60/30/10 fat/pro/cho, or might push the fat higher. This will be rough layout of things though. Weekend refeeds are going to be a bit cleaner than planned now time is more limited, so will be lots of oats or rice, probably with raisins. Will aim for 1kg cho.

Weigh in - 83.7kg
Nic

Work hard, be nice.

« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2015, 02:37:30 PM »

No problem, it'll be fun! Cheesy
tony_b

Email
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2015, 02:52:21 PM »

Oh it will!!

You'll even get to watch me carb up  Grin Grin Grin
Maveric Matt

Consistency is the key!

« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2015, 07:15:45 PM »

Oh it will!!

*Nic stocks up on Sauerkraut...... Grin
tony_b

Email
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2015, 08:50:00 AM »

Hope so - having it daily now Cheesy Cheesy

Wandered around town shopping last night and at one point was confronted by a wall of people walking along with Krispy Kreme boxes.... new store had opened and they gave away bloody tonnes of them. Was hilarious - and luckily enough we were too late to actually receive any!!!

Had chick & broc for tea

Weigh in 84.1kg - that's an odd one!
Nic

Work hard, be nice.

« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2015, 12:36:01 PM »

Oh it will!!

*Nic stocks up on Sauerkraut...... Grin

This is actually what I said to Tony in my PM haha! My new house has loads of Gurkha shops (military area) so do let me know if yuo want me to pick up any random, new-to-you food items to try backstage?! Tongue
tony_b

Email
« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2015, 12:51:16 PM »

Oooh that's a plan. Something weird and often linked to gastric distress please Cheesy Cheesy  Tongue
Nic

Work hard, be nice.

« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2015, 05:36:29 PM »

How about we have a nice big takeaway from The Gurkha Palace the night before.
tony_b

Email
« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2015, 09:33:38 AM »

Oooh - like it!!  Grin Grin Tongue

Did chest & tris on friday... got a feeling I've not worked tris properly in years, as frankly, they were screwed afterwards. When I locked out my right arm part of the tri would go into spasm, lock my arm out fully, and leave a massive hole in my arm. Looked mental! Vid on my facebook page if anyone curious

Had a few gins on friday night, but other than that kept to plan diet wise. Did a refeed saturday - box of Special K clone (about 300g CHO), then lots of oats (1kg) + cocoa + sugar. Was fixing Charlene's car so didn't start eating the oats until about 7pm or so, so only ended up eating a bit over half the mixture (about 50g added sugar in that though). Made the remaining oats into oat bar chew things - they look weird, dead spongy, but should be good for next saturday.

Yesterday just ate chicken, pork scratching, and chicken bites.

Weigh in - 83.8kg

I want to hit the MW limit as a minimum, so 78kg is goal, which gives basically 1.1lb/week. Will try to front load that a little Smiley
Maveric Matt

Consistency is the key!

« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2015, 09:55:59 AM »

Pork scratching - nuclear fallout food!
Is Charlene competeing too?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13
  Print  

Jump to:  

Natural Muscle Forum: Discussion on UK natural bodybuilding, weight training, strongman, powerlifting, weight loss, nutrition and supplements