August 24, 2019, 08:03:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anything I can do naturally to help low test levels?  (Read 11500 times)
Dan94

BulkPowders referral code http://referme.to/efed29

« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2016, 12:18:09 PM »

Update:

Thought I'd keep you guys updated...
I'm now on day 6 of DAA, 3 grams per day. I hadn't really noticed any difference until today... Really felt different in the gym this morning, more aggressive, lifting more than normal and getting an extra rep or two on each set aswell.. BEAST mode!💪💪💪

Going to see how things go over the next week, but pretty sure this stuff is working! 👍

Thanks again for the advice guys 👍

Are you still on the DAA? I heard of some people cycling it as after a few weeks the effects wear off
LiftHard

« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2016, 05:43:08 AM »

Hi everyone,

This is my first post on here, hope you can advise me...

I recently asked my GP to check my testosterone levels and the results came back quite low. They are in the low end of the range, but not low enough to be offered TRT.

My question is: Is there anything I can do naturally to help my test levels?

I'm age 40 and only started bodybuilding seriously 12 months ago. I'm very strict with my training and diet and have made steady progress over the last 12 months. However, I'm feeling quite deflated since knowing my test is low as I feel this is seriously going to limit what I can acheive.

I've re-asessed my diet recently and included more fats. Also started supplementing with high strength cod liver oil and vitamin D3. My energy levels do feel slightly better.

I've also looked at so called 'test boosters' but struggled to find any hard evidence they actually work. There seems to be very mixed views out there from people that have used them. What are your views? Pine pollen, bulbine etc?

Many thanks for your help.

Squats and Leg Press doesn't help?
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Natural Muscle Forum: Discussion on UK natural bodybuilding, weight training, strongman, powerlifting, weight loss, nutrition and supplements