December 12, 2018, 10:28:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Registering as a new member  (Read 12235 times)
Jon
Administrator

WWW Email
« on: August 20, 2012, 02:21:14 PM »

Anyone can register an account with Natural Muscle. However, in an attempt to block out spam accounts, all new memberships are approved by hand. Usually this is done within 24-48 hours, and you will be sent an activation email to the address provided, with a link that you will need to click on to activate your account.

If after a few days, this activation email does not appear in your inbox, then please contact me directly at jon@naturalmuscle.co.uk stating your forum user name and I will approve your account for you.

I believe the problem may be due to the activation email being marked as spam in some instances, and therefore being blocked by your service provider.

To set up an account, click on the 'REGISTER' button near the top left of the page, or follow this link:

http://www.naturalmuscle.co.uk/forum/index.php?action=register
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Natural Muscle Forum: Discussion on UK natural bodybuilding, weight training, strongman, powerlifting, weight loss, nutrition and supplements