January 22, 2019, 03:51:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Personal training lv3 courses  (Read 3932 times)
Groovemaster

« on: April 18, 2016, 02:07:17 PM »

http://ptqualifications4less.co.uk

I know there will be mixed opinions on this but my cousin is on about enrolling on their home learning course. It seems to good too be true at 999 for lv2 gym instuctor and lv3PT.

He's got me thinking about it too. I hold a steady business myself so money isn't the motivation but rather I wouldn't mind expanding my knowledge and be able to confidently train a few people on the side.

Has anyone had experience with home learning PT courses? Can't imagin it being as effective as a standard attended course but the qualification at the end is the same!

And Im also dubious with it being x4less Grin
Nate

« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2016, 07:20:54 PM »

Hey dude, I actually taught some pt courses and during  that time there were talks of blended learning. Apparently it's a pretty good way to learn, they generally have e learning available in the form of video resources and such along side a tutor you can access. So could be a good shout
Monbeef

Author of The Tower Grave - available on Amazon!

Email
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2016, 07:29:25 AM »

Normally it's home study but with workshops that need to be completed to finish off the qualification.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Natural Muscle Forum: Discussion on UK natural bodybuilding, weight training, strongman, powerlifting, weight loss, nutrition and supplements