July 17, 2019, 12:12:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What are some examples of natural size/off season  (Read 6133 times)
Colinzor

Email
« on: May 20, 2016, 08:52:08 PM »

Hi guys. Im wondering what are some really good examples of what can be achieved naturally size wise, now i dont mean a fat power lifter i mean something like an off season bodybuilder still around 10 % bodyfat, or some sort of abs.

I feel alot of natural bodybuilders struggle with the whole size thing for those who want to be noticed or have the 'look' of a bodybuilder, personally id like to gain alot of size and have that 'look' myself and know this will take years to achieve naturally, but against someone unnatural this looks bleak sometimes.

Alot of pictures from natural bodybuilders are during contest condition and generally arent as asthetically pleasing.

Found this a little hard to explain but some examples would be great, thanks guys Smiley
Glen Danbury

fuelled by EQ nutrition

WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2016, 09:01:47 PM »

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFMXEhrsHSp/?r=620088802

take a look at richards instagram - top 1% but very impressive for a natural competitor
Colinzor

Email
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2016, 09:15:39 PM »

godd is that actually natural ? that is AWESOME.

id love something like that.

problem is my perception of natural vs enhanced is very disroted now and im looking for inspiration to what can be achieved naturally.
Dan94

BulkPowders referral code http://referme.to/efed29

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2016, 12:25:28 AM »

Shit is he defo natty? Very impressive if so!
SCOTTGALTON

Bulkpowders code SG39238 FOR 5 OFF YOUR ORDER

Email
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2016, 08:40:40 PM »

Rich has been tested more time than I've eaten chicken lol very much naturla and proud. Tope end of the genetic list but works like a horse and eats like one two. Was chatting to him at the UKDFBA and he seems very busy at the moment but looking very healthy
Dan94

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2016, 08:47:05 PM »

Wow that's truly inspirational
Colinzor

Email
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2016, 09:58:48 PM »

Rich has been tested more time than I've eaten chicken lol very much naturla and proud. Tope end of the genetic list but works like a horse and eats like one two. Was chatting to him at the UKDFBA and he seems very busy at the moment but looking very healthy

i love to eat.

im currently cutting and needing to drop calories each time i start to maintain, working with a coach an hes watching my nutrition ect, god if it was that easy id eat myself to that size in no time.
Nic

Work hard, be nice.

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2016, 10:07:58 AM »

i love to eat.

im currently cutting and needing to drop calories each time i start to maintain, working with a coach an hes watching my nutrition ect, god if it was that easy id eat myself to that size in no time.

Rich is genetically elite BUT also has a solid (and long) background in training across various sports, plus his work ethic and consistency is remarkable.

We can all just do the best we can with what we were given.

SuperplexSteve

« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2016, 11:10:01 AM »

I think I read that Rich competed in swimming in his youth.  From knowing people who also did swimming, the training regime sounds brutal.  That work ethic required has obviously carried over to bodybuilding.

Nic

Work hard, be nice.

« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2016, 11:16:18 AM »

Yes he swam competitively (to GB level I think) until his teens and yes it's typically 10+ sessions a week, most of them before school. Swimming definitely instills a work ethic.
Dan94

« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2016, 06:58:18 PM »

What do you think of natural YouTube vloggers like Chris Jones and Yucky Lavado?
LiftHard

« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2016, 10:42:35 PM »

Do the major compounds...Stick to them until u are going up in weight..Then u can change up and add in secondary B.S....Concentrate on COMPOUND MOVEMENTS!!!! (deads,bench,leg press,miliary press)...Do these religouisly and your whole body will grow symetically as well as deep tissue recruiment...U will look better then the ones who dont. Your muscles will get an overall even build, with max power to boot...

If u want numbers for condition (ex. 10%,etc.) then work on diet...U will loose a little strength, yet not much...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Natural Muscle Forum: Discussion on UK natural bodybuilding, weight training, strongman, powerlifting, weight loss, nutrition and supplements