June 20, 2019, 05:18:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you stay natural?  (Read 12832 times)
Smithey

"I get knocked down but I get up again".

Email
« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2018, 04:17:31 PM »

I'd always  be wondering  how good I wudda bin if I  hadn't took em. When I was a youth, we used to hear of horror stories about steroid users. The older you get, more things go wrong with the human body anyway so it's too risky adding to possibilities of an early death or poor health.
Sometimes I think that a lot of the young guys in the gym haven't got the patience to build big muscles so steroids are the short cut. Another symptom of our "now" generation.
Monbeef

Author of The Tower Grave - available on Amazon!

Email
« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2018, 10:09:10 PM »

The fact that I've become a heavyweight sized bodybuilder and a not bad powerlifter in the natural realm. To be the standard I am now in the juiced realm would take years, health risks and lots of money. One cycle or two would put me in a pretty average box as an assisted competitor. I'd have get up to moderate to decent amateur level heavyweight competition in the UKBFF or PCA and that's not just a little bit of extra size.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Natural Muscle Forum: Discussion on UK natural bodybuilding, weight training, strongman, powerlifting, weight loss, nutrition and supplements