January 23, 2019, 06:31:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Squat rack / 6ft Bars  (Read 2499 times)
Groovemaster

« on: June 11, 2016, 08:18:50 PM »

We have another little one due in January so Im going to be spending more time at home running around after a toddler while the missis changes new born nappies and blends food!

So my gym is only 10 a month but opens at 6 and shuts at 10.. Im going to be training around 5 or after 10! So im getting a fail safe ready for days I can't get to the gym.

Picking this up tomorrow. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/131843163268 Its cheap as its been cut down.. Im a short arse anyways so its no problem. Hopefully find a chin up attachment that bends upwards to give just enough space to perform a full rom.

I have a bench already so im hoping to make some progress just focusing on bench press, deadlifts, chins, ohp, squats and maybe some isolation every few weeks when i manage to hit the gym.

Question is.. Would a 6ft olympic bar fit in the rack?

110 cm (wide) x 97 cm (deep) x 184 cm (approx height).

Not sure of the space between the collars

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Natural Muscle Forum: Discussion on UK natural bodybuilding, weight training, strongman, powerlifting, weight loss, nutrition and supplements