March 18, 2019, 04:43:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Phthalates?  (Read 3141 times)
LiftHard

« on: June 12, 2016, 06:37:30 PM »

Hi guys, newbie here...Thought I would start off by asking an somewhat important question...

Do u feel like the dangers of phtalates are as substantiated as claimed? For ex. it's said that (phtalates) are so potent and prevalent (air,water,etc.), that even when a mother drinks from a plastic bottle she can affect the unborn child by programming the child for all sorts of diseases...
Nic

Work hard, be nice.

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2016, 05:21:09 PM »

Hi and welcome to the forum! Interesting first post. Tell us a bit about yourself - training, any competitive goals, etc?
LiftHard

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2016, 05:32:57 PM »

Hi and welcome to the forum! Interesting first post. Tell us a bit about yourself - training, any competitive goals, etc?

Hi Nic,

Thank you for the welcome!...I'm an 50 yr old male (living in America), with 3 beautiful daughters and wife in   toe...I've been training since 13 off and on...No competitive aspirations except for when really young...I've mostly lifted for power...So I am currently trying to get back into shape after an 10 year layoff...

If I left out anything, don't hesitate, please, shoot me a reply and I will do my best to  inform...Peace!
Nic

Work hard, be nice.

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2016, 07:49:12 PM »

Cool stuff, will take a look at your new journal  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Natural Muscle Forum: Discussion on UK natural bodybuilding, weight training, strongman, powerlifting, weight loss, nutrition and supplements