January 22, 2019, 03:57:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Who do you look up to (physique inspirations)  (Read 16079 times)
Badger

To press a lot, you must press a lot. -Sheiko

Email
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2016, 08:00:31 PM »

No not really. I think that would be the case with most people.

Well, the reason I asked is due to me observing people's attitudes through out my lifting adventure (35+ years)...I don't know how many times I have been in a discussion in regards to the dangers of juice use...I can always find a way to justify it...In other words, I can show u how to use wisely and not have ANY side effects from whatever compound u decided to use...Now, what's the point?....No matter how safe/justifiable I can present the use of juice use, the mass majority look at it as a Tabboo activity to be involved in...Basically robbing them of learning the facts...Also, I have found that people who don't care about their bodies tend to be jealous of the ones that do and in order for them to feel good about themselves they, in turn, have to find some kind of plug to make us (lifter) feel as tho we are doing something abnormal...Make sense?

You can never eliminate side effects or dangers completely when inserting something foreign and unnatural into your body.

I had a friend in school that used to be into inserting small dinky toys into his arse, he will attest to this.
Dan94

BulkPowders referral code http://referme.to/efed29

« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2016, 08:41:14 PM »

I knew someone would be thinking like that - kudos for posting it Cheesy
Badger

Email
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2016, 10:02:20 PM »

Sorry, I have a small and limited mind  Smiley

No I probably wouldn't take anything regardless of side effects. It's just not my kind of thing personally.
LiftHard

« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2016, 02:28:47 AM »

No not really. I think that would be the case with most people.

Well, the reason I asked is due to me observing people's attitudes through out my lifting adventure (35+ years)...I don't know how many times I have been in a discussion in regards to the dangers of juice use...I can always find a way to justify it...In other words, I can show u how to use wisely and not have ANY side effects from whatever compound u decided to use...Now, what's the point?....No matter how safe/justifiable I can present the use of juice use, the mass majority look at it as a Tabboo activity to be involved in...Basically robbing them of learning the facts...Also, I have found that people who don't care about their bodies tend to be jealous of the ones that do and in order for them to feel good about themselves they, in turn, have to find some kind of plug to make us (lifter) feel as tho we are doing something abnormal...Make sense?

You can never eliminate side effects or dangers completely when inserting something foreign and unnatural into your body.

I had a friend in school that used to be into inserting small dinky toys into his arse, he will attest to this.

*LOL*...TMI brother!...

But yeah, u are right...I should have been clearer....That was intended to be hypothetical....Although I'm still up in the air as to whether we can minimize the side effects so that they would not be significant...
LiftHard

« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2016, 02:39:59 PM »

No I probably wouldn't take anything regardless of side effects. It's just not my kind of thing personally.

Now I'm gonna hit ya hard brah...Take this lightly as I mean no harm...But don't u take stuff(supps.) already?...If so how would ingesting those(various supps.) differ from injecting legal, no side effects, hormones, hypothetically speaking of course?
LiftHard

« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2016, 02:45:27 PM »

Are we at the "bro" stage already? We haven't even met!  Tongue

It's here http://www.naturalmuscle.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=3952.0

O hell yeah, brah!...Any human that slings iron is a sincere bro in my little red book!!!  Cool

And thank you for the link, Nic...  Smiley
Badger

Email
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2016, 02:54:56 PM »

Now I'm gonna hit ya hard brah...Take this lightly as I mean no harm...But don't u take stuff(supps.) already?...If so how would ingesting those(various supps.) differ from injecting legal, no side effects, hormones, hypothetically speaking of course?

You caught me clean with that well placed truth bomb of incisive questioning there broseph!

My take on it is that creatine/whey/caffeine are nutritional supplements which may enhance recovery and power output but do not alter a fundamental facet of my identity.

By changing the hormonal make up of my body the side effects would be changing its appearance dramatically from what I see as a natural trained to state to a enhanced state. The side effect of looking more muscular and the different appearance that GH/PED's is in its self a side effect.

Hormones effects are far reaching, they can be used for gender re-assignment at the end of the day and for me personally I like how I am. You could not pay me to look like what a lot of modern enhanced physiques look like, side effects or not.
LiftHard

« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2016, 03:06:03 PM »

You caught me clean with that well placed truth bomb of incisive questioning there broseph!

My take on it is that creatine/whey/caffeine are nutritional supplements which may enhance recovery and power output but do not alter a fundamental facet of my identity.

By changing the hormonal make up of my body the side effects would be changing its appearance dramatically from what I see as a natural trained to state to a enhanced state. The side effect of looking more muscular and the different appearance that GH/PED's is in its self a side effect.

Hormones effects are far reaching, they can be used for gender re-assignment at the end of the day and for me personally I like how I am. You could not pay me to look like what a lot of modern enhanced physiques look like, side effects or not.

Goddammit, that's what I'm talking about!!! Just how I feel...And, u,  of course, put the beauty into expressing your inner deepest most thoughts as eloquently as it could have been stated/typed!  Kiss

Jokes aside, great god damn post!

LiftHard

« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2016, 03:15:21 PM »

Redundant statement my bro...If ya mind is small, naturally it's gonna be limited...Haha...Justa messing with ya brah!!!!!  Tongue
Badger

Email
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2016, 04:43:47 PM »

Redundant statement my bro...If ya mind is small, naturally it's gonna be limited...Haha...Justa messing with ya brah!!!!!  Tongue

Why u mad bro?
LiftHard

« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2016, 05:09:52 PM »

Why u mad bro?

I'm joking my bro..I'm not mad at all...Just having some fun...I hope Badger doesn't take that the wrong way...
Badger

Email
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2016, 05:20:01 PM »

U r so mad bro Grin
Nic

Work hard, be nice.

« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2016, 05:24:20 PM »

Bros, bros! Y U frontin?

Let's all be united by the deep and sincere love we all share for the mighty iron!

Don't be acting cray.
Badger

Email
« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2016, 07:43:50 PM »

Bros, bros! Y U frontin?

Let's all be united by the deep and sincere love we all share for the mighty iron!

Don't be acting cray.

ting got crazy then fam

Nic

Work hard, be nice.

« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2016, 08:19:31 PM »

This thread is bare crump, fam!
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to:  

Natural Muscle Forum: Discussion on UK natural bodybuilding, weight training, strongman, powerlifting, weight loss, nutrition and supplements