February 23, 2019, 03:31:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cutting edge fat burners  (Read 4300 times)
dizzymoo

« on: July 05, 2016, 04:26:47 PM »

Hi everyone
Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I have been looking at Bulk Powders Cutting Edge (fat burners).  I have one email saying they are tested for banned substances and another saying they are not!!  I have crossed checked every ingredient  against WADA and cannot see anything but does anyone 1) use them and what are your thoughts and 2) is there anything here that you know is banned in the NPA or UKDFBA.

Ingredients:
Glucomannan, Green Coffee Extract, L-Phenylalanine, Caffeine, Cinnamon Extract, Peppermint Leaf Powder, Choline Bitartrate, BioPerineŽ, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Chromium Picolinate, Selenium Methionine, HPMC Capsule.

Thanks in advance guys. Smiley
Nic

Work hard, be nice.

« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2016, 04:28:33 PM »

They are fine for tested athletes.

I'm sure Si from the company will be along soon to put your mind at rest.
SuperSi

Email
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2016, 02:17:22 PM »

They are fine for tested athletes.

I'm sure Si from the company will be along soon to put your mind at rest.

Thanks, Nic.

Hi dizzymoo,

I'm Product Director at Bulk Powders.

Apologies for the confusion. The Pro Series range are all Informed Sport accredited, aside from Cutting Edge and Informed Mass. Both of those will be added to the programme this year.

There are no ingredients in Cutting Edge that are on the WADA list - we have many Informed Sport accredited products (and randomly test others), so we're fully up to speed on the changes WADA make on a yearly basis.

If you need anymore information, please let me know.

Si
dizzymoo

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2016, 07:25:33 PM »

Thank you so much Nic and Si.  I do not compete but would like to one day.  I am a lifetime natural gym goer but I seem to keep reading about people that have accidentally rtaken something and then been disqualified in comp.  I have triple checked everything but because I don't even know what most of it is I  totally paranoid!! Am I the only person who worries this much?!  :-)

In addition to this THANK YOU Bulk Powders for having such a huge gluten free range.  I have never really been able to take supplements but your labeling really helps as I an intolerant to the stuff.  My husband has now also changed all his supps to Bulk Powder products.  :-) :-)
Nic

Work hard, be nice.

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2016, 09:05:10 PM »

No you're not the only one Wink

Paging Toby! Paging Toby! Toby to aisle 3 please....
Monbeef

Author of The Tower Grave - available on Amazon!

Email
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2016, 08:21:28 PM »

Not a bad thing being paranoid. You'd be fine with some associations if you made a mistake but not all. The NPA are lifetime natural so if you've ever used anything banned out of competition, that option would be gone.

Www.globaldro.com is the easiest way to check wada.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Natural Muscle Forum: Discussion on UK natural bodybuilding, weight training, strongman, powerlifting, weight loss, nutrition and supplements