June 25, 2019, 05:51:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Advancement of natural supps / safe roids to build without damaging yourself  (Read 4723 times)
sznecht

Email
« on: August 09, 2016, 12:02:06 PM »

Hi guys,

I have been into fitness and lifting for about 13 years (32 now) I am 1.95 cm tall, and weight about 94kg, I am by no means big and am an naturally pretty slim guy. I really won't be able to put anymore than a kg or 2 on naturally.. the main reason I workout is not for the "look" of course it is good to look good - fit toned and with some strength. But for me it is about the health benefits too, you feel better, you are healthier etc.. But I cannot get bigger, which is fine, but there is no way I could play rugby (not that I really want to) or compete in other certain sports.

..This led me to look at using gear, the best I found was primobolan (easily fewest sides, and you can still pack on a fair bit at high doses) but I still have my reservations, after reading about having to do pct, coming off, your natural test shutting down, maybe not coming back, staying on trt for the rest of your life etc... hair loss.. cholestrohol, liver.. list goes on. So I decided it was not worth it for me, (I have had health problems in the past too).

We all know how science advances and it would seem to me that adding 20% of your bodyweight in muscle naturally or without incurring the side effects that we see today would be possible in the future, through the use of some kind of supp or safe roid.  So my question is, is there anyone knowledgeable on the front of these advancements? Do you see this happening? Is it possible now maybe? But just hidden amongst all the money making scams that flood bodybuilding? I know for a fact that creatine and protein etc.. have not been proven and are just scams.. yeah they did some groups studies. wow ! I find it sickening just how much people try to make money of poor gym goers looking to build some strength, when they never have a chance at mr olympia etc.. without the needle.
Dan94

BulkPowders referral code http://referme.to/efed29

« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2016, 01:41:25 PM »

Protein & Creatine are scams? Lol.

Good luck finding a "safe" steroid/natural steroid. Any steroid which inputs external source of testosterone will shut down natural production, and cause the same risks you just stated in your post.
sznecht

Email
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2016, 10:30:45 PM »

Protein & Creatine are scams? Lol.

Good luck finding a "safe" steroid/natural steroid. Any steroid which inputs external source of testosterone will shut down natural production, and cause the same risks you just stated in your post.

I am very general when I mean steroids, cause steroids (not just the ones people inject) are everywhere, in the foods we eat etc.. so maybe there are some good ones that will help without damaging. As for creatine and protein, I have found no scientific evidence that either will help. Having excess protein in your body will only do you harm.
Dan94

BulkPowders referral code http://referme.to/efed29

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2016, 10:39:57 PM »

Excess of anything can do you harm.

Creative is one of the most studied and science based supplements out there. I don't know where you're getting this false information from.
sznecht

Email
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2016, 12:30:36 AM »

ok sure, I don't want to get into debate about creatine. I am interested in knowing the future of supplements / certain steroids and if they will ever be capable of allowing us to build around 20% of bodyweight in muscle without undergoing side effects we see today.  Basically the advancement of supplementation and steroids as such. Currently I don't see the benefit in anything beyond good food and a decent workout when it comes to bodybuilding, basically staying healthy.
Glen Danbury

fuelled by EQ nutrition

WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2016, 12:14:07 PM »

think your barking
up the wrong tree comingonto a natural site asking about best gear.

you say food is whats needed for development and in the same breath say protein (albeit in powder form is useless) - I have always viewed protein powder as convenience foods.

with knowing very little about you (current diet, training etc) the thing which stood out is your belief - if you go in with a mindset that you can only gain 1-2kg then you will probably live up to your own self fulfilling prophecy.

Will their be SARMs etc which minimise the risks whilst providing the benefits as drugs progress - yeah probably. But if healthy your concern what's the point?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Natural Muscle Forum: Discussion on UK natural bodybuilding, weight training, strongman, powerlifting, weight loss, nutrition and supplements