July 23, 2019, 02:05:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
  Print  
Author Topic: UKDFBA UK & International - whos going to watch  (Read 36890 times)
Natural Oak

WNBF Pro World, 3x NPA, 1x UKDFBA, ProAm Champ

natural+oak natural+oak
Email
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2016, 01:12:37 PM »

Definitely there...front row!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jon
Administrator

WWW Email
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2016, 09:48:09 PM »

This show will be UNMISSABLE! I want to see everyone on this forum in attendance.  Grin

Tickets here: http://www.seetickets.com/search?q=ukdfba

thebull

"What we do in life, echos in eternity"

Email
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2016, 08:45:50 AM »

Which section is the natural muscle area? We need to create a hostile pocket of fans like you might find at Millwall on a Saturday afternoon!

Seriously though looking forward to seeing everyone again- what a venue! Can we get Toby Hines to play a number on that grand piano at the interval?
Toby

Always give your best

Email
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2016, 09:19:48 AM »

Which section is the natural muscle area? We need to create a hostile pocket of fans like you might find at Millwall on a Saturday afternoon!

Seriously though looking forward to seeing everyone again- what a venue! Can we get Toby Hines to play a number on that grand piano at the interval?

I looked at the picture and did wonder if I had to do a recital in the break
Maveric Matt

Consistency is the key!

« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2016, 09:47:10 AM »

With his coordination skills you'd be lucky if he managed chopsticks.

Definitely need a forum section Jon!
Jon
Administrator

WWW Email
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2016, 02:42:19 PM »

Which section is the natural muscle area?

Hm, maybe the NM area could be that nice fat section of chairs in the middle?  Grin

Not sure if the piano is included? Perhaps the free-posing routines can be done to live music this year!

Bit more info about the venue...

Butterworth Hall

In 2009 our 1,500 seat concert hall was closed for a major multi-million pound redevelopment and now is a state of the art concert hall fit for the 21st Century. There is a new hydraulic stage, new flooring, new seats, improved acoustic and full wheelchair access as well as brand new technical equipment. In addition we can provide a stunning new rehearsal/performance space and new dressing rooms for artists and performers.
Dawn

WWW Email
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2016, 08:25:36 PM »

Looks like I'm definitely going after receiving a lovely gift of a ticket in my inbox today thank you to two lovely ladies  Cool Cheesy
fhwill

Email
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2016, 12:23:12 PM »

See you there apparently! We just got the Monday off work!  Cheesy We're bringing a Heavyweight Kiwi-bloke with us  Wink (his Wife wants to come but is at another show that day helping a friend out)  Tongue Sad
Toby

Always give your best

Email
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2016, 12:29:27 PM »

See you there apparently! We just got the Monday off work!  Cheesy We're bringing a Heavyweight Kiwi-bloke with us  Wink (his Wife wants to come but is at another show that day helping a friend out)  Tongue Sad

Looks like I'm definitely going after receiving a lovely gift of a ticket in my inbox today thank you to two lovely ladies  Cool Cheesy

Look forward to seeing you ladies there. I will look out for anyone wearing "Naturally Built" hoodies  Grin Cool
fhwill

Email
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2016, 01:38:50 PM »

See you there apparently! We just got the Monday off work!  Cheesy We're bringing a Heavyweight Kiwi-bloke with us  Wink (his Wife wants to come but is at another show that day helping a friend out)  Tongue Sad

Looks like I'm definitely going after receiving a lovely gift of a ticket in my inbox today thank you to two lovely ladies  Cool Cheesy

Look forward to seeing you ladies there. I will look out for anyone wearing "Naturally Built" hoodies  Grin Cool

I don't have any kit from anywhere anymore except a very old DFAC tshirt that's too small for me!  Embarrassed And I wouldn't go to one fed's show, wearing another's kit.

I'm even going to the NPA Finals, to support Lucy Walton, if MJP lets me in the front door  Grin
I don't get the whole baiting malarkey. If people played more nicely, perhaps everyone would go to everyone's shows  Wink  Tongue
Nic

Work hard, be nice.

« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2016, 02:37:52 PM »

On a (sort of) related note, did anyone else see the video on Instagram of Max O'Connor training in a BNBF "Naturally Built" t-shirt? I LOLed! Who knows how/why he even has one! Funny fella.
fhwill

Email
« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2016, 02:53:31 PM »

On a (sort of) related note, did anyone else see the video on Instagram of Max O'Connor training in a BNBF "Naturally Built" t-shirt? I LOLed! Who knows how/why he even has one! Funny fella.

Quite a few dudes at Cheetahs who compete with UKBFF used to do the same thing... raises a smile whenever I wandered into the gym!
Rossdog

« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2016, 02:54:49 PM »

Max got that at the natural muscle meet a few years back 😂😂😂 Steve howarth gave him it for a joke I think!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dawn

WWW Email
« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2016, 04:09:13 PM »

Whooohoooo!!

Toby....I may well come with my DFAC Pro jacket on just for you....least it has my name on so people will know who I am, or is that so I can remember who I am myself?  Tongue
Jester

WWW Email
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2016, 01:35:10 AM »

Just received our 114'th entry to the show today (which includes the overseas amateur contingent and the Pro entries of course) and felt compelled to book the studio next door to the main hall for some extra athlete space, because they deserve it  Wink

Report for the last qualifier written and submitted to our long suffering web master (ahem...) so head down for me for the next three weeks to try and make sure the big one lives up to expectation!

I'll make sure the heating is on Dawn to save you having to wear a jacket  Cool
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
  Print  

Jump to:  

Natural Muscle Forum: Discussion on UK natural bodybuilding, weight training, strongman, powerlifting, weight loss, nutrition and supplements