July 21, 2019, 01:12:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: NM forumites on Instagram  (Read 8857 times)
Nic

Work hard, be nice.

« on: August 17, 2016, 01:00:40 PM »

Following on from a few comments on the journals section, who's up for sharing Insta usernames here so we can follow each other #fitfam  Tongue

https://www.instagram.com/thefitwriter/ and I do post some gym/physique stuff (not as much as I did before Snapchat tbh - most selfie/food/self-indulgent stuff goes on Snapchat these days)
Badger

To press a lot, you must press a lot. -Sheiko

Email
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2016, 01:13:04 PM »

www.instagram.com/shroppybarbell/

general training stuff be it powerlifting or bodybuilding
Dan94

BulkPowders referral code http://referme.to/efed29

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2016, 01:41:33 PM »

Dangeorge94

Everything in my life really. Mates, food, lifting etc

I follow back Smiley
SCOTTGALTON

Bulkpowders code SG39238 FOR £5 OFF YOUR ORDER

Email
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2016, 02:29:55 PM »

I'm Galtonator what else. Mainly food and cats and gym stuff
Dan94

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2016, 03:10:09 PM »

I'm Galtonator what else. Mainly food and cats and gym stuff

Followed bro
MJB

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2016, 03:47:24 PM »

I'm on IG under the imaginatively constructed guise of  'micjbell'  Wink

Although I'm not massively into Social Media, I certainly wouldn't decry Instagram! I'm getting married in 2 weeks and met my fiancé on there. Being that she lives in the U.S, it shows that SM certainly has the propensity to break boundaries and bring people together!

Anyway...I'm rambling now... Grin Grin
Maveric Matt

Consistency is the key!

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2016, 09:48:02 AM »

Although I'm not massively into Social Media, I certainly wouldn't decry Instagram! I'm getting married in 2 weeks and met my fiancé on there. Being that she lives in the U.S, it shows that SM certainly has the propensity to break boundaries and bring people together!

That sounds an interesting story! Congrats Mick!

Mines even more amazing - matt.argall
MJB

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2016, 10:26:00 AM »

That sounds an interesting story! Congrats Mick!

Mines even more amazing - matt.argall

Thanks Matt! I'll bring you up to speed at a show in the near future! Smiley

BTW..."Followed"!  Grin
Dan94

« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2016, 11:36:45 AM »

Ill follow you both soon Smiley

fhwill

Email
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2016, 11:42:09 AM »

Congrats on the wedding! Is one of you moving countries or has that happened already?
SuperSi

Email
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2016, 11:50:31 AM »

Just joined, about 5 years too late, to see what the craic is: supplementsi

Congrats, Mick, that's a great story. Smiley
Dan94

« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2016, 04:03:40 PM »

Followed you all.

DanGeorge94 - feel free to follow back Grin
MJB

« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2016, 04:32:31 PM »

Congrats on the wedding! Is one of you moving countries or has that happened already?

Yep Flick...she's moving here! San Diego to er...Northampton...yup - she must be crazy hey?  Shocked Grin Permanancy will inevitably be a long process with hurdles to overcome, but she should be here next Jan / Feb.

Just joined, about 5 years too late, to see what the craic is: supplementsi

Congrats, Mick, that's a great story. Smiley

Hi Si...hope all's well mate. Long time no see.
Yes - it is. As cliched as it always sounds, that well known turn of phrase starting,
If you'd told me a year ago that..."
is certainly apt in my case! Our paths crossed on IG essentially through our love of bodybuilding, competing & healthy lifestyles via our use of related hashtags. I basically by chance saw her pictures in the general search feed, dropped her a message, we started talking and just clicked. Very happy to say the least!  Smiley
SuperSi

Email
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2016, 04:39:47 PM »

Hi Si...hope all's well mate. Long time no see.
Yes - it is. As cliched as it always sounds, that well known turn of phrase starting,
If you'd told me a year ago that..."
is certainly apt in my case! Our paths crossed on IG essentially through our love of bodybuilding, competing & healthy lifestyles via our use of related hashtags. I basically by chance saw her pictures in the general search feed, dropped her a message, we started talking and just clicked. Very happy to say the least!  Smiley

It has been a while, hasn't it.

Pleased to hear you're happy mate! #hashtaghappiness  - literally!
SuperplexSteve

« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2016, 08:31:16 PM »

I'm on IG under the imaginatively constructed guise of  'micjbell'  Wink

That's really awesome news, congratulations!  I find it's probably becoming more and more common for people to meet via social media these day.  With Instagram, you really are able to express yourself properly and let people know what your interests are so the bond seems more genuine.  Traditional dating sites always seemed too forced to me.

Mine is superplexsteve

I was never even that much of a wrestling fan, superplex was just a username I used a lot for various sites and forums online.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to:  

Natural Muscle Forum: Discussion on UK natural bodybuilding, weight training, strongman, powerlifting, weight loss, nutrition and supplements