January 22, 2019, 03:25:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: NM forumites on Instagram  (Read 8110 times)
fhwill

Email
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2016, 06:57:32 PM »

I'm on IG under the imaginatively constructed guise of  'micjbell'  Wink

Although I'm not massively into Social Media, I certainly wouldn't decry Instagram! I'm getting married in 2 weeks and met my fiancÚ on there. Being that she lives in the U.S, it shows that SM certainly has the propensity to break boundaries and bring people together!

Anyway...I'm rambling now... Grin Grin

Congrats on the wedding! Is one of you moving countries or has that happened already?

Yep Flick...she's moving here! San Diego to er...Northampton...yup - she must be crazy hey?  Shocked Grin Permanancy will inevitably be a long process with hurdles to overcome, but she should be here next Jan / Feb.

Just joined, about 5 years too late, to see what the craic is: supplementsi

Congrats, Mick, that's a great story. Smiley

Hi Si...hope all's well mate. Long time no see.
Yes - it is. As cliched as it always sounds, that well known turn of phrase starting,
If you'd told me a year ago that..."
is certainly apt in my case! Our paths crossed on IG essentially through our love of bodybuilding, competing & healthy lifestyles via our use of related hashtags. I basically by chance saw her pictures in the general search feed, dropped her a message, we started talking and just clicked. Very happy to say the least!  Smiley

Blimey that must be love for her to move from San Diego! But I get why it makes more sense for her to move here -your Lil one isn't so little anymore!!
Congrats and best of luck, sounds like you're v.happy.
Toby

Always give your best

Email
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2016, 11:24:15 AM »

Bit late to the party guys but I am Cornishnaturaltrainer

Oh and I met my good lady via a dating website, Match.com in fact which is a little more designed for the discerning dater who is not after a one night stand, in theory. You have to pay for it unlike zoosk and pof so it filters out the chancers.
Dan94

BulkPowders referral code http://referme.to/efed29

« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2016, 01:28:53 PM »

Followed you Toby
Rossdog

« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2016, 09:22:41 AM »

Lewisrossi7

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Monbeef

Author of The Tower Grave - available on Amazon!

Email
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2016, 08:46:19 PM »

Mine is @Monbeef
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Natural Muscle Forum: Discussion on UK natural bodybuilding, weight training, strongman, powerlifting, weight loss, nutrition and supplements