May 23, 2019, 11:43:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8
  Print  
Author Topic: BNBF final and Grand Prix live streaming  (Read 37110 times)
Dawn

WWW Email
« on: September 23, 2016, 07:47:30 PM »

http://johnston-media.com/live-streaming/

4pm-10pm 5
Damon Eaton

Damon "The Truth" Eaton. Free Agent.

Email
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2016, 07:43:51 PM »

Nathan Williams won the pro class, Sotonye second, Claxton third, Rob fourth and Daz Cooper 5th.

From what I saw in grainy videos on FB Nathan looks awesome his back is as wide as bus.
Toby

Always give your best

Email
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2016, 08:14:34 PM »

To be honest, that was always going to be won by Nathan, that kid is another level but I did think Mark would take second. I have not seen lots of Sotonye but what I have, think it was the Southern in 2011 or 12, I thought he had unusually high hips  Undecided
Damon Eaton

Email
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2016, 08:48:12 PM »

I wasnt overly impressed with Sotonye from a distance either (in the video) he must have been in good condition to beat Mark. Rob looked solid from what I have seen.

Agreed though we knew nobody was really going to top Nathan could be his first pro world title this year will be interesting to see who turns up to face him at the worlds.

Lightweight class to be placed shortly I predict that Marcus will turn over the the result and win with improved condition, Steven second, Pete third, Phillip Harris fourth and me 5th.
Toby

Always give your best

Email
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2016, 08:57:40 PM »

Feed me the results buddy, struggling to find much on Facebook apart from seeing a few runners up or lower placers commenting.

Fascinated to see who is in the World Pro class. Nathan v Shevon. Has that ever happened before? Love to see it
Damon Eaton

Email
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2016, 08:59:34 PM »

Fuck me I was right Marcus won!

Im telling you now that man is in the pro card mix because he has brought his condition in and he has as much mass on his frame as any of the big boys.

Steven second and Pete third I couldnt make out 4th and 5th but Im going to photoshop myself onto the pics anyway so who cares.  Grin
Toby

Always give your best

Email
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2016, 09:09:06 PM »

Fuck me I was right Marcus won!

Im telling you now that man is in the pro card mix because he has brought his condition in and he has as much mass on his frame as any of the big boys.

Steven second and Pete third I couldnt make out 4th and 5th but Im going to photoshop myself onto the pics anyway so who cares.  Grin

Olagoke? Great win as that lad is pretty special. One of my fav physiques of the year
Dawn

WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2016, 09:12:35 PM »

We actually had Robert as 3rd and Mark 4th!! Very close though and granted we're only watching the evening show. Conditions can be different in the prejudge.
Toby

Always give your best

Email
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2016, 09:14:39 PM »

We actually had Robert as 3rd and Mark 4th!! Very close though and granted we're only watching the evening show. Conditions can be different in the prejudge.

Wow great effort by Rob then after a fair few troubles pulling it together last time. Such a nice chap. Pleased he appears to have got it right this time.
Damon Eaton

Email
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2016, 09:17:36 PM »

Yes mate Steven beat Marcus in the midland overall but Marcus has turned the result great win for Marcus I really hope he takes that overall.

I can tell you Rob was concerned with his condition a few weeks back and knew he needed to turn it on and clearly he did. He has great shape a touch shorter than me in height but absolutely stacked in every area.
Toby

Always give your best

Email
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2016, 09:23:39 PM »

Yes mate Steven beat Marcus im the midland overall but Marcus has turned the result great win for Marcus I really hope he takes that overall.

I can tell you Rob was concerned with his condition a few weeks back and knew he needed to turn it on and clearly he did. He has great shape a touch shorter than me in height but absolutely stacked in every area.

Had quite a long chat with him in the afternoon of the Welsh when he explained some of the problems he had faced the last time so I can imagine and believe that he has had some challenged this year.

We trained alongside him once, not sure which year but he was 103kg I think, from a previous show weight of about 71/72!
Damon Eaton

Email
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2016, 09:26:03 PM »

Another man who packs the weight on and makes decent progress in doing so.

Im sure Rich G and Gav Gibson do the same.

Where as some physiques stay lean and dont seem to change much.

My excuse for being a fatty anyway.  Wink
Damon Eaton

Email
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2016, 09:38:54 PM »

Right Im off to bed and this is the first place Im looking in the morning for the overall result.

I predict Michael Perrin to take Middles and Ali Stewart to take the heavies then my main man Marcus to bag the sword.

Let me know, night folks.
SuperplexSteve

« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2016, 10:16:51 PM »

I have to say, I was really impressed with the quality of the stream, a very good addition to the BNBF experience.

Damon, your predictions were pretty much spot on for the LWs!  As for the rest, Adrian Simpson won HW.  Michael Perrin took MW and the overall!
fhwill

Email
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2016, 10:18:48 PM »

Who won Masters Figure? I don't get enough internet to stream videos or such! I know Patrice Anglin won Open Figure...
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8
  Print  

Jump to:  

Natural Muscle Forum: Discussion on UK natural bodybuilding, weight training, strongman, powerlifting, weight loss, nutrition and supplements