March 26, 2019, 10:53:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8
  Print  
Author Topic: BNBF final and Grand Prix live streaming  (Read 36025 times)
Damon Eaton

Damon "The Truth" Eaton. Free Agent.

Email
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2016, 04:06:59 AM »

I have to say, I was really impressed with the quality of the stream, a very good addition to the BNBF experience.

Damon, your predictions were pretty much spot on for the LWs!  As for the rest, Adrian Simpson won HW.  Michael Perrin took MW and the overall!

I was only one out on the heavies too as Ali got 2nd.

Fair play to mighty Mike for taking the overall I thought Marcus might nick it for the little men but not to be. I bet it was close.
Glen Danbury

fuelled by EQ nutrition

WWW Email
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2016, 08:49:32 PM »

Nathan as shot by fivos - pretty impressive

https://www.instagram.com/p/BK1G12BByXu/
Damon Eaton

Email
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2016, 09:19:21 PM »

Nathan as shot by fivos - pretty impressive

https://www.instagram.com/p/BK1G12BByXu/

Great shot.
Damon Eaton

Email
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2016, 09:57:13 PM »

They give invites out to Miami the day after the show when they havent issued them apparently aslong as you have booked you flight and travel.

Wish somebody told me that when I had to cancel my hotel in Perth. 14 lightweights all better than me apparently as they say if your good enough you get the invite. BS. They robbed me clear as day the feds a joke.

I got screwed by a fed that treats one a certain way and others another.

Everyone stays quiet afraid to say anything. Well I aint so fuck the SNBF.

They make me sick sucking Shevon off all over FB just so they can have one big American name. Screw them and their little rooftop party, stage lighting and bodypower expo.

There you go mother fuckers every year without fail you can count on me!

Night everyone.
Dawn

WWW Email
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2016, 10:26:58 PM »

They give invites out to Miami the day after the show when they havent issued them apparently aslong as you have booked you flight and travel.

Wish somebody told me that when I had to cancel my hotel in Perth. 14 lightweights all better than me apparently as they say if your good enough you get the invite. BS. They robbed me clear as day the feds a joke.

I got screwed by a fed that treats one a certain way and others another.

Everyone stays quiet afraid to say anything. Well I aint so fuck the SNBF.

They make me sick sucking Shevon off all over FB just so they can have one big American name. Screw them and their little rooftop party, stage lighting and bodypower expo.

There you go mother fuckers every year without fail you can count on me!

Night everyone.

What are you on Damon? Your post doesn't make sense. As for Miami, invites were announced last night. Some will be funded some may be part funded.
Damon Eaton

Email
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2016, 04:22:17 AM »

You are given golden envelopes as invites to Britain and Miami on the night of placing. Some exceptions might be made in the class where the winner wins the pro card etc.

Somebody didnt get an envelope and even posted that their off season began then they the next day they recieved an invite just because they booked their hotel and flight prior.

Do your research and you will find out I dont need to name names and lets face it you wont say or have a bad word said about the regime just like most wont its a brown nose game and it does my nut in.

Regardless they still screwed me and everyone saw it and knows it. Its still one rule for one and one for another its still if your face fits or if you wear a kilt you gain an extra placing.

I dont need to lick arse I will call anyone out on their bullshit. BNBF love to slate people well they can have it back.

Like when Shevon kicks off because DK beats him but they still bow down and beg him all over FB because they need him.

Like I said its always one rule for one and look how much they slate other feds and contradict themselves. They are a joke I will say it how it is now now and always.
Damon Eaton

Email
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2016, 04:24:51 AM »

Dont worry I messaged Vicky/Guy about it personally also. I dont need to lick butt because this time I wont be coming back wasting my time and money on that bs.
Damon Eaton

Email
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2016, 04:49:44 AM »

Dont they brag that their worlds is the only one where everyone has to qualify?

Just like they brag they dont allow stupid classes then as soon as they get to bodypower they introduce one.
fhwill

Email
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2016, 08:35:50 AM »

Who got an invite the day after?  Huh
Toby

Always give your best

Email
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2016, 08:38:52 AM »

Nathan Williams. Damn!  Shocked

The top four picture is insane, his width and thickness is quite incredible.
Glen Danbury

fuelled by EQ nutrition

WWW Email
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2016, 08:46:51 AM »

Who got an invite the day after?  Huh

Not Damon obviously Wink

Damon you just trying to get in early for end of year forum awards again?
Damo NY

www.damianleestailoredfitness.co.uk

WWW Email
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2016, 09:10:59 AM »

Unfortunately Damon there's a lot of smoke and mirrors in this sport including Fed bashing. Photo insults. The list goes on.

On the plus side the British standard of drug free british bodybuilding is getting better and better  Cool

Nate was an outstanding winner in a deep pro class. Superb structure.
Dawn

WWW Email
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2016, 09:25:11 AM »

You are given golden envelopes as invites to Britain and Miami on the night of placing. Some exceptions might be made in the class where the winner wins the pro card etc.

Somebody didnt get an envelope and even posted that their off season began then they the next day they recieved an invite just because they booked their hotel and flight prior.

Do your research and you will find out I dont need to name names and lets face it you wont say or have a bad word said about the regime just like most wont its a brown nose game and it does my nut in.

Regardless they still screwed me and everyone saw it and knows it. Its still one rule for one and one for another its still if your face fits or if you wear a kilt you gain an extra placing.

I dont need to lick arse I will call anyone out on their bullshit. BNBF love to slate people well they can have it back.

Like when Shevon kicks off because DK beats him but they still bow down and beg him all over FB because they need him.

Like I said its always one rule for one and look how much they slate other feds and contradict themselves. They are a joke I will say it how it is now now and always.

Damon I'm not an arse licker myself and I'm not involved in any of the organisation the same as all the other pros.

I'm not aware of who you are talking about and have no desire to look for who it could be. If the top 2 have been invited and one or both of them decline then surely it would make sense to invite the 3rd placed person especially if the scoring was close and that person is also of good enough std to compete there. If they happen to have already bought tickets (many do just to go spectate) then is it really that much of an issue? Maybe review the situation again and see if the higher placed people also went.

In fairness to Shevon I've only ever seen friendly banter between him and the other pros. On stage their comradeship is obvious, it's not just polite acceptance.

Personally, I don't think you've ever been shafted by them. Your placings have been fair at the shows I've seen you at.
Damon Eaton

Email
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2016, 09:39:05 AM »

Well your oppinion differs to many others who were in the building and seen pics but your entitled to it.

Both this season and last season I had people who placed above me decline invites I never got one.

Last year it was apparently really close the guy who beat me just improved enougnfor the evening show to do so still no envelope for me though in 3rd even though it was neck and neck. Then he declined his invite too.

One rule for one they never let go what happened a few years ago so here I give the icing on the cake and a reason to hold a grudge.

Screw the SNBF and anyone who wants to lick their arse.

Im out.
Toby

Always give your best

Email
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2016, 09:42:15 AM »

Ok I give up, what is the "S" for in SNBF?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8
  Print  

Jump to:  

Natural Muscle Forum: Discussion on UK natural bodybuilding, weight training, strongman, powerlifting, weight loss, nutrition and supplements