February 23, 2019, 04:44:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you include fruit and veg into your daily calories  (Read 3690 times)
ChopperTheDog

« on: September 24, 2016, 08:09:32 PM »

Do you include fruit, veg and salad into your daily calories when doing your meal plan.
Can I just fill my boots on veg and salad but watch the fruit, I've been accounting 15 kcals for 100g of lettuce for example, am I being to over the top. Thanks a lot for any replies, I'm new to all this but dedicated and a fast learner so I apologise if I come up with stupid newbie questions. Cheers
Damon Eaton

Damon "The Truth" Eaton. Free Agent.

Email
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2016, 08:38:09 PM »

I dont bother with recording veg during because I have a similar amount in each meal and its consistant though out and its not a great deal of calories to be concerned with. Fruits should be recorded as they do contain a fair bit of sugar/carbs.
ChopperTheDog

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2016, 12:17:26 PM »

Nice one cheers, that's a relief. Thanks
Monbeef

Author of The Tower Grave - available on Amazon!

Email
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2016, 10:52:40 AM »

Yep, not veg or salad but dressings and fruit for sure. Onions can add up though.
Mac

Email
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2016, 12:58:36 AM »

I tend to include it when i'm cutting as I eat a shitload, and when its stuff like broccoli and green beans etc it soon adds up. When i'm bulking I tend to just use approx measurements.
fstsven

Email
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2016, 01:28:22 PM »

I never count vegetables; they won't make that much of a difference anyway. And I don't eat fruits...  Embarrassed  But if I did I would track those because they're relatively high fructose.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Natural Muscle Forum: Discussion on UK natural bodybuilding, weight training, strongman, powerlifting, weight loss, nutrition and supplements