May 24, 2019, 09:47:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Show position represents position in country?  (Read 14155 times)
Damon Eaton

Damon "The Truth" Eaton. Free Agent.

Email
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2016, 12:27:51 PM »

You know Flick.

In fact the top 5 best posts of the year belong to me so if I don't get my award Im calling conspiracy again! 😁
Toby

Always give your best

Email
« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2016, 12:33:37 PM »

You know Flick.

In fact the top 5 best posts of the year belong to me so if I don't get my award Im calling conspiracy again! 😁

I have you placed 6th on posts this year to be honest, I am pretty sure a junior came in and had better structure to his post and how it was written, may even argue that  one of the teens put his wording together better too............ Cool
(duck and cover)
Damon Eaton

Email
« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2016, 12:38:53 PM »

Haha more like the junior licked more arse and the teen was scottish  Cool
markh501

Email
« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2016, 09:03:03 PM »

Toby, i think your post is the 4th best i`ve read this week in the UK ! .......although i`ve only read posts on this forum  !  Grin

As for you Damon i also have you in 6th for posts made this year......but i am a BNBF judge !!  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Mark H
Damon Eaton

Email
« Reply #34 on: October 06, 2016, 09:09:31 PM »

Toby, i think your post is the 4th best i`ve read this week in the UK ! .......although i`ve only read posts on this forum  !  Grin

As for you Damon i also have you in 6th for posts made this year......but i am a BNBF judge !!  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Mark H

Haha I like that comment. Its your first time judging me come on bro dont let them drag you down. Smiley
Toby

Always give your best

Email
« Reply #35 on: October 06, 2016, 09:36:11 PM »

Mark H

And let me guess, you have only read four posts?  Cry

Hope you are well you old Pro, been a while
markh501

Email
« Reply #36 on: October 06, 2016, 09:52:57 PM »

Mark H

And let me guess, you have only read four posts?  Cry

Hope you are well you old Pro, been a while

Well, one post and 3 adverts to be accurate !!
I`m good . Busy with other areas of life at present but still enjoy coming on here and reading about all the fun and controversies in the natural bodybuilding world.
Hope all`s ok with you

Mark
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Natural Muscle Forum: Discussion on UK natural bodybuilding, weight training, strongman, powerlifting, weight loss, nutrition and supplements