May 24, 2019, 10:29:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10
  Print  
Author Topic: DFAC worlds  (Read 46494 times)
Damon Eaton

Damon "The Truth" Eaton. Free Agent.

Email
« Reply #120 on: November 05, 2016, 10:53:40 AM »

It says something when our Pros feel more comfortable and compelled to enter other shows that allow drug use than the other natural federations it tells us alot about the state of things over here.

We are producing the best natural physiques in the world but the organisational structure of the sport is in pieces and the best don't stand on stage with the best and these are facts which hold our sport back whilst its nice blowing smoke up backsides lets not forget or overlook the truth.
Glen Danbury

fuelled by EQ nutrition

WWW Email
« Reply #121 on: November 05, 2016, 11:51:19 AM »

It says something when our Pros feel more comfortable and compelled to enter other shows that allow drug use than the other natural federations it tells us alot about the state of things over here.

We are producing the best natural physiques in the world but the organisational structure of the sport is in pieces and the best don't stand on stage with the best and these are facts which hold our sport back whilst its nice blowing smoke up backsides lets not forget or overlook the truth.

The truth our your interpretation of it. many naturals choose to do untested shows for a variety of reasons - dates, location or even just to see how well they do against assisted athletes. Doesnt always mean there's distrust of other federations etc.

a few WNBF and other fed pros have done DFAC shows and im sure once they're eligible many DFAC pros will do the wnbf show here in Britain. Not everything is full on tin hat conspiracy theory level distrust
thebull

"What we do in life, echos in eternity"

Email
« Reply #122 on: November 05, 2016, 11:54:27 AM »

Was the dfac pro class split down the middle then as 78kg is only 2 shy of the ukdfba heavies and I wonder if that's how rob fell into the light weights. There is nothing light about that physique though he looks incredible.

I think people will always have different values and beliefs about the way shows and pro classes should be run/organised etc which will naturally create multiple federations. It is good to see in the last few years those  fees opening the doors to other pro card holders however as a while back you would never have seen Brian whitacre able to sweep 2 world titles. We may never get a single organisation best of the best showdown (I remember the Cronus show froma few years ago that tried and caused more problems than good!) but it's more open than it was.

Looking forward to the worlds in two weeks, and so begins my social media stalking to see who is in!
Damon Eaton

Email
« Reply #123 on: November 05, 2016, 12:32:00 PM »

The truth our your interpretation of it. many naturals choose to do untested shows for a variety of reasons - dates, location or even just to see how well they do against assisted athletes. Doesnt always mean there's distrust of other federations etc.

a few WNBF and other fed pros have done DFAC shows and im sure once they're eligible many DFAC pros will do the wnbf show here in Britain. Not everything is full on tin hat conspiracy theory level distrust

Nathan and Rob are both eligible they won their Pro cards at the BNBF Britain which is accepted as a recognised pro card.

I didn't see any WNBF pros at the BNBF British grand prix or and DFAC pros at the WNBF international did you?
Damon Eaton

Email
« Reply #124 on: November 05, 2016, 12:37:12 PM »

Perhaps people just don't like agreeing with what I say even is its a great big fat elephant in the room. Denial is a wonderful thing.
Damon Eaton

Email
« Reply #125 on: November 05, 2016, 12:47:26 PM »

Was the dfac pro class split down the middle then as 78kg is only 2 shy of the ukdfba heavies and I wonder if that's how rob fell into the light weights. There is nothing light about that physique though he looks incredible.

I think people will always have different values and beliefs about the way shows and pro classes should be run/organised etc which will naturally create multiple federations. It is good to see in the last few years those  fees opening the doors to other pro card holders however as a while back you would never have seen Brian whitacre able to sweep 2 world titles. We may never get a single organisation best of the best showdown (I remember the Cronus show froma few years ago that tried and caused more problems than good!) but it's more open than it was.

Looking forward to the worlds in two weeks, and so begins my social media stalking to see who is in!

It was apparently political or financial corruption that caused Chronus to fail but we will sweep it under the carpet because everyone is 100% honest everything is what it is and we should not question anything should we Glen? Phahaha Glen agrees with me when Im nice but disagrees with me when Im a cunt lol agendas  Kiss
Damon Eaton

Email
« Reply #126 on: November 05, 2016, 12:50:34 PM »

Subcontious agendas they are even better because I can tell you you have one without you even knowing about it. Haha
Damon Eaton

Email
« Reply #127 on: November 05, 2016, 01:02:13 PM »

You don't like me Glen and you don't like people like me you think we should just sit in our box and be quiet and accept things the way they are.

Until I made you feel sorry for me then you started to be nice and agree with me.

Then I reminded you who and what I am and now you will forever disagree or contradict. This amuses me and gives me satisfaction. Have a lovely weekend.
Glen Danbury

fuelled by EQ nutrition

WWW Email
« Reply #128 on: November 05, 2016, 02:16:39 PM »

I dont hate you Damon, disagree yes. sometimes I think you put your point across in a different way which irritates people but that doesn't make me hate you. Your posts make me question things but doesnt mean that I think you're right. I've been involved with feds in bodybuilding, powerlifting and strongman.

often I've had to make decisions and people can always interpret agendas into those decisions. Doesnt meantheir  interpretation is correct.

Damon Eaton

Email
« Reply #129 on: November 05, 2016, 02:23:16 PM »

I dont hate you Damon, disagree yes. sometimes I think you put your point across in a different way which irritates people but that doesn't make me hate you. Your posts make me question things but doesnt mean that I think you're right. I've been involved with feds in bodybuilding, powerlifting and strongman.

often I've had to make decisions and people can always interpret agendas into those decisions. Doesnt meantheir  interpretation is correct.

Thats the thing with an agenda it can't particularly be proven or disproven.

Just remember every system that ever changed or improved there was somebody who spoke out against the old one.

Do you like my new pro card and sponsor?

<----------------
Damon Eaton

Email
« Reply #130 on: November 06, 2016, 12:18:25 PM »

Pro overall comparisons

http://youtu.be/IKkbVnCbOsE
Toby

Always give your best

Email
« Reply #131 on: November 06, 2016, 01:05:49 PM »

Just remember every system that ever changed or improved there was somebody who spoke out against the old one.

Ah yes, now I see it, you are just like Martin Luther King and Malcolm X  Wink
Badger

To press a lot, you must press a lot. -Sheiko

Email
« Reply #132 on: November 06, 2016, 02:34:51 PM »

Every generation has one man sent to lead the masses, one man with a vision, a powerful orator that can both inspire and challenge.

Anyone seen him?
Damon Eaton

Email
« Reply #133 on: November 06, 2016, 07:37:49 PM »

You can count on me lads.  Grin
markh501

Email
« Reply #134 on: November 06, 2016, 09:53:40 PM »

Perhaps people just don't like agreeing with what I say even is its a great big fat elephant in the room. Denial is a wonderful thing.

I don`t know if it has changed but as of last year (and it was discussed at length on facebook) the only DFAC Pro Cards accepted by the WNBF (and IFPA) are those won when the BNBF were affiliated to those Federations (so both Nathan Williams and Rob Waterhouse  to name 2 would not be eligible for either federations contests).

Mark H
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10
  Print  

Jump to:  

Natural Muscle Forum: Discussion on UK natural bodybuilding, weight training, strongman, powerlifting, weight loss, nutrition and supplements