January 22, 2019, 03:25:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
  Print  
Author Topic: DFAC worlds  (Read 43228 times)
thebull

"What we do in life, echos in eternity"

Email
« Reply #135 on: November 06, 2016, 11:07:14 PM »

That is some showdown- Wow. Rob and (is it?) Shaun look immense but Nathan is like a cartoon! Shape and development like Rob Hope and frightening with his age, I genuinely believe if he carries on in this form he will be spoken in the same breath as the great man.
Damon Eaton

Damon "The Truth" Eaton. Free Agent.

Email
« Reply #136 on: November 07, 2016, 05:14:49 AM »

That is some showdown- Wow. Rob and (is it?) Shaun look immense but Nathan is like a cartoon! Shape and development like Rob Hope and frightening with his age, I genuinely believe if he carries on in this form he will be spoken in the same breath as the great man.

Absolutely he is awesome. I believe he will win that title for years to come. He needs to beat DK on the world stage but Nathan with another season or twos progress would be my bet any day as good as DK is. Who knows he might get fed up of winning it and take his chances in a different world show or a big name might want to challenge him at the DFAC.

Either that or you have two huge names from the UK that dominate for years but never compete against each other. Imagine that, what sport does that happen in? Even the money grabbing sport of boxing you would see the showdown eventually even if it is years on and when both are past their prime.
Toby

Always give your best

Email
« Reply #137 on: November 07, 2016, 10:18:54 AM »

Either that or you have two huge names from the UK that dominate for years but never compete against each other. Imagine that, what sport does that happen in? Even the money grabbing sport of boxing you would see the showdown eventually even if it is years on and when both are past their prime.

And you will spend the years inbetween getting the prediction wrong, while I nail it. We have been here before  Wink
Rossdog

« Reply #138 on: November 07, 2016, 11:24:27 AM »

😂😂😂😂 love it tobes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maveric Matt

Consistency is the key!

« Reply #139 on: November 07, 2016, 01:35:18 PM »

Every generation has one man sent to lead the masses, one man with a vision, a powerful orator that can both inspire and challenge.

Anyone seen him?

Wasn't that Michael Knight?
Nic

Work hard, be nice.

« Reply #140 on: November 07, 2016, 01:39:36 PM »

Has anyone ever seen Damon and Mahatma Gandhi in the same room at the same time? ....  Shocked
Damon Eaton

Email
« Reply #141 on: November 07, 2016, 02:18:30 PM »

And you will spend the years inbetween getting the prediction wrong, while I nail it. We have been here before  Wink

Oh yeah nice try I told you Floyd was gunna win and you had none of it.

Has anyone ever seen Damon and Mahatma Gandhi in the same room at the same time? ....  Shocked

He has a bit more muscle than me me but I'd beat him on condition.
Nic

Work hard, be nice.

« Reply #142 on: November 07, 2016, 02:43:29 PM »

Vegetarian gains.
Damon Eaton

Email
« Reply #143 on: November 07, 2016, 03:26:39 PM »

Vegetarian gains.

No need to slander him like that. Everyone knows all vegetarians have vaginas.
Damon Eaton

Email
« Reply #144 on: December 07, 2016, 09:15:58 AM »

Was an aggressive internet troll earlier.

Not one fuck given these days.

Cool
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Natural Muscle Forum: Discussion on UK natural bodybuilding, weight training, strongman, powerlifting, weight loss, nutrition and supplements