May 21, 2019, 10:30:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
  Print  
Author Topic: DFAC worlds  (Read 46459 times)
Damon Eaton

Damon "The Truth" Eaton. Free Agent.

Email
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2016, 10:36:19 AM »

I know our bodybuilders enjoy the experience of travelling to the states and living it up but its about time a World Championship was held here.

Make the Americans come here and take the titles as we are definitely number 1 right now.
ben-howard

WNBF Pro

Email
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2016, 10:38:34 AM »

UK really is in the front of natural bodybuilding right now, some of the very best pro's around! looking on Nathans instagram he looks fantastic, as does rob, at around 78kg rob is outstanding!
Toby

Always give your best

Email
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2016, 10:47:59 AM »

Yeah the heavies did have Shevon, Marshall Johnson, Claxton and Shane Raymond so Nate definitely earnt his title and he has to be amongst the very best in the world right now. My personal choice for top two is him and Adrian. One thing is for sure UK is the place for the top naturals.

I think Adrian potentially yes, but at the moment he has been beaten by Rich (in the very recent past) and Shevon last year and to be honest, up close and personal at the world's although it was close, the three class winners were better. He also placed behind Big Chris which I did disagree with.
Damon Eaton

Email
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2016, 11:14:16 AM »

Adrian was better this year though and pushed Rich and subjectively some might say beat him. I think if you stand this years Adrian against Shevon it would be a different story. We will see soon at the WNBF worlds I guess.
ben-howard

WNBF Pro

Email
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2016, 11:28:50 AM »

I was 20 ft away from rich and Adrian, ... Rich beat Adrian  Smiley
Damon Eaton

Email
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2016, 11:49:48 AM »

It's subjective though ain't it not everyone agrees I'm sure not every judge even agreed so the arguments there either way Rich is also in the top 5 you can prefer which ever physique you want.
Toby

Always give your best

Email
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2016, 11:54:03 AM »

Adrian was better this year though and pushed Rich and subjectively some might say beat him. I think if you stand this years Adrian against Shevon it would be a different story. We will see soon at the WNBF worlds I guess.

Adrian is not going to the worlds this time, he has longer term plans and fitting in family commitments. I still think he was a shade off where he can be this year and felt Rich edged it with a superior overall package. But Adrian, in 2018, will be very hard to beat. I think he may be the future of the sport.
Damon Eaton

Email
« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2016, 11:58:25 AM »

I think the way Adrian is put together tiny waist wide V taper and quad sweep with harder condition on the day edged him but I didnt see every pose or comparison. He is definitely the future along with Nate who is also still very young and sure to dominate for years to come.
Jester

WWW Email
« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2016, 01:20:18 PM »

It's subjective though ain't it not everyone agrees I'm sure not every judge even agreed so the arguments there either way Rich is also in the top 5 you can prefer which ever physique you want.

They did Damon.  All of the judges were unanimous on every placing in our Mens Pro class.  Adrian looked amazing though and pushed Rich hard, so taking nothing away from him.  A definite World Champ in the making.

Damon Eaton

Email
« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2016, 01:41:44 PM »

Thats fair enough I know the opinion online was/is very mixed on that topic but isnt it always in this game.

Anyway I guess this thread should stay on the topic of Nate and Rob and the DFAC I did mention the Rich/Adrian topic in the UKDFBA thread and the discussion pretty much ended there.
Glen Danbury

fuelled by EQ nutrition

WWW Email
« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2016, 01:43:14 PM »

probably for over a decade we have had some of the best naturals in the world - seems weird that when it comes to the assisted side we dont seem to do as well -taking flex lewis out of the list we havent had much success
Damon Eaton

Email
« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2016, 01:51:37 PM »

probably for over a decade we have had some of the best naturals in the world - seems weird that when it comes to the assisted side we dont seem to do as well -taking flex lewis out of the list we havent had much success

I have often wondered the same don't we have decent gear over hear or something? Lol
Toby

Always give your best

Email
« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2016, 01:56:54 PM »

I have often wondered the same don't we have decent gear over hear or something? Lol

Or our best gear users are better at passing polys........

(I'M JOKING!!!)
Glen Danbury

fuelled by EQ nutrition

WWW Email
« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2016, 02:01:42 PM »

as I say that Nathan de ashey just wins a show in the states!

Damon Eaton

Email
« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2016, 02:12:57 PM »

Lol Toby, the UK nust breeds better liars haha
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
  Print  

Jump to:  

Natural Muscle Forum: Discussion on UK natural bodybuilding, weight training, strongman, powerlifting, weight loss, nutrition and supplements