July 22, 2019, 11:27:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Bull's journey back to the stage- operation improve everything!  (Read 37633 times)
thebull

"What we do in life, echos in eternity"

Email
« Reply #105 on: June 30, 2017, 07:20:55 PM »

Sadly flick my arms in general suck so don't jump the gun! I always find however overhead triceps extensions give me the strongest doms the next day. Again not the main indicator of hypertrophy but gets the long head working!

Matt- yeah would put me in a nice position to bulk from again, all about keeping in striking distance for the next outing!
thebull

Email
« Reply #106 on: July 02, 2017, 03:05:42 AM »

Sat delts an  tjs pre beach footie
1)Press 4 x 8-12: 30 x 10,8, (dropped incline to pin 3 and ) x 10,10, rpe 9
2)Lateral (4 x 8-12) 12 x 12,12,12,12 (lighter as smallbrook and nippard form) 10 x 15; 12 x 15, 15 x 12,12,12
3)upright row 30 x 12, 12,12 then drop set to clean and press x 10
4)4 x 15 ab crunches

Quick session before heading for some beach soccer practice for our annual tournament next week!
thebull

Email
« Reply #107 on: March 20, 2018, 06:15:43 PM »

Missed you guys so thought I'd update! Lifes been busy recently but loving training. Might be looking at a home gym set up in time so will be asking you all for advice!

Currently training:

Mon: 5 a side/11 a side footie
Tues: Pull
Weds: Low quad focus
Thurs: Push
Fri: Off
Sat: Pull including deads and ham curls
Sunday: Push

Focussing on frequency and volume as per all the recommendations although the % difference I am unsure of between this and a once per week body part split. Have just come off a good 9 months of traditional bodybuilding splits and needed a change.

Will try and update more. Very much enjoying the IFBB scene at the mo with the recent Arnold classics and am a fan of the mens physique and classic divisions!
Toby

Always give your best

Email
« Reply #108 on: March 20, 2018, 09:32:35 PM »

Ahhhh we miss you too Bully (heart emoji)
Maveric Matt

Consistency is the key!

« Reply #109 on: March 21, 2018, 10:49:09 AM »

Missed you guys so thought I'd update! Lifes been busy recently but loving training. Might be looking at a home gym set up in time so will be asking you all for advice!

Currently training:

Mon: 5 a side/11 a side footie
Tues: Pull
Weds: Low quad focus
Thurs: Push
Fri: Off
Sat: Pull including deads and ham curls
Sunday: Push

Focussing on frequency and volume as per all the recommendations although the % difference I am unsure of between this and a once per week body part split. Have just come off a good 9 months of traditional bodybuilding splits and needed a change.

Will try and update more. Very much enjoying the IFBB scene at the mo with the recent Arnold classics and am a fan of the mens physique and classic divisions!

Great to see you back, buddy! I was only thinking the other day of our IOW training session  Smiley
thebull

Email
« Reply #110 on: March 22, 2018, 09:47:59 AM »

That was awesome Matt, chest hurt a lot for days after and thatís when I thought you were gonna do very well this year. Inspiring to train with a champ like yourself!

We need to get a meet up sorted
Maveric Matt

Consistency is the key!

« Reply #111 on: March 22, 2018, 10:53:48 AM »

That was awesome Matt, chest hurt a lot for days after and thatís when I thought you were gonna do very well this year. Inspiring to train with a champ like yourself!

We need to get a meet up sorted

I enjoyed it too, so glad I made the effort to reach out to you to hook up  Smiley

DEFINITELY!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Natural Muscle Forum: Discussion on UK natural bodybuilding, weight training, strongman, powerlifting, weight loss, nutrition and supplements