March 25, 2019, 10:30:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  
Author Topic: WNBF WORLDS LIVESTREAM 2016  (Read 25077 times)
Maveric Matt

Consistency is the key!

« Reply #45 on: November 20, 2016, 09:14:23 PM »

So none of last years winners there this year?  I thought Shevon would be at least considering he did DFAC a few weeks back?
Glen Danbury

fuelled by EQ nutrition

WWW Email
« Reply #46 on: November 20, 2016, 09:49:36 PM »

he mentioned something on facebook about not agreeing with WNBF so wouldnt do it. After thst he made comments like his done with competing.

looking at those pics surprised Rich didn't take overall - was the other guy that shredded as he doesnt seem to have the mass or shape
felix

« Reply #47 on: November 21, 2016, 04:53:00 PM »

The guy on the left in the first 2 photos and in the middle in the 3rd photo won the over all, the guy on the right was really impressive as he was in excellent condition particularly so in his legs but he did not have the same over all shape of Rich or the guy on the left who won it.
Badger

To press a lot, you must press a lot. -Sheiko

Email
« Reply #48 on: November 21, 2016, 07:01:00 PM »

Cheers gents!

Hopefully some better pictures will come to light.
Maveric Matt

Consistency is the key!

« Reply #49 on: November 23, 2016, 09:12:06 PM »

he mentioned something on facebook about not agreeing with WNBF so wouldnt do it. After thst he made comments like his done with competing.

Oh really Glen? Didn't know / see any of that.
Know any more on the story now?
Glen Danbury

fuelled by EQ nutrition

WWW Email
« Reply #50 on: November 23, 2016, 09:22:08 PM »

Nope, just what I seen in a comments of one of his post where he was complaining about another federation  Grin
Badger

To press a lot, you must press a lot. -Sheiko

Email
« Reply #51 on: November 23, 2016, 09:38:10 PM »

I find Shevon hilarious, he calls BS without any fear of the repercussions and is generally a funny mofo
Maveric Matt

Consistency is the key!

« Reply #52 on: November 23, 2016, 10:14:41 PM »

Can't say I know much about him tbh. What's his beef?
Damon Eaton

Damon "The Truth" Eaton. Free Agent.

Email
« Reply #53 on: November 24, 2016, 03:36:20 PM »

I find Shevon hilarious, he calls BS without any fear of the repercussions and is generally a funny mofo

Hate people like that
Damon Eaton

Damon "The Truth" Eaton. Free Agent.

Email
« Reply #54 on: November 24, 2016, 03:37:25 PM »

Rich looked great btw hats off to him.
Toby

Always give your best

Email
« Reply #55 on: November 24, 2016, 04:42:58 PM »

I heard that Rich was a man possessed but was unsure what he would bring in this year but he really nailed it in the end with what must be a lifetime best. Leaner than anytime since a depleted UIBBN in (I think) 2010 but with bags of mass retained. Hats off, big guy done it again.
SuperSi

Email
« Reply #56 on: November 24, 2016, 05:04:43 PM »

I heard that Rich was a man possessed but was unsure what he would bring in this year but he really nailed it in the end with what must be a lifetime best. Leaner than anytime since a depleted UIBBN in (I think) 2010 but with bags of mass retained. Hats off, big guy done it again.

That pic you put on Facebook was  Shocked Shocked Shocked ! He looked exceptional.

Does anyone have any pics of the guy that won the overall? Unless I've misread the thread, he seems a bit anonymous in that no-one knows who it is.  Huh
Rossdog

« Reply #57 on: November 24, 2016, 07:51:11 PM »

Well guess a lot of people learned to never doubt rich. I saw first hand the work he put in each and everyday! There was a lot of doubters this year 'will he be able to get in condition' 'he's taking too much on' 'started to fat' blah blah. Proved em all wrong, 3 x heavyweight champ of the world beat all the best heavies in the world, no arguments best HW ever. And proved he's the best natty in the uk still. Job done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rossdog

« Reply #58 on: November 24, 2016, 07:52:14 PM »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ben-howard

WNBF Pro

Email
« Reply #59 on: November 24, 2016, 08:16:24 PM »

Rich really nailed it , the pics although increadible don't tell the whole story, he had it all and I really had him winning the overall, his mass , superior condition from behind and aesthetics had him winner in my eyes , I had a feeling martin Ortiz (the lightweight winner) may take it though just because he's a freak with crazy legs and great conditioning, but didn't have rich's shape or posterior conditioning. It was gonna be very close between those two, but the middleweight guy took the overall, he was amazing though and can see why he won he had abit of everything and maybe that's what the judges went for

All worthy of the title in my eyes, Im just ecstatic rich took his title back, and Hit his best ever shape dispute life beig hectic for him as of late! He should be very proud of what his achieved X3 heavyweight champ!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  

Jump to:  

Natural Muscle Forum: Discussion on UK natural bodybuilding, weight training, strongman, powerlifting, weight loss, nutrition and supplements