March 23, 2019, 03:18:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: could exercise weight lifting help my health problems  (Read 2661 times)
static192

Email
« on: December 27, 2016, 07:58:06 PM »

for the past 1 and a half year i have been sufferring with stomach problems btw im a diabetic type 1 iv had it for 15years i have no hunger my sugars levels have become earratic certain foods are not breaking down into glucose such as pasta oats even sugary drinks such as pepsi and lemonade i come to realise that that foods like white bread seem to cause my sugar to rise and break down properly iv always been resistance to insulin butore recently so my sugars are harder.to manage that also makes it more diffcult to help control my diabetes im not particularly extremely overweight but for some reason my body is not working very well with insulin meaning insulin sometimes is not working at all sometimes and sometimes it works which is carnt understand also iv been docs they checked my lower intestines reguarding my stomach problem with camera saying theres nothing wrong so my attempt with doctors they not helping but i will continue to bug them my question do you think exercise weight training will help these problem particualy the imsulin resistance my body is having and stomach problems im having?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Natural Muscle Forum: Discussion on UK natural bodybuilding, weight training, strongman, powerlifting, weight loss, nutrition and supplements