July 21, 2019, 01:52:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BodyPower Expo  (Read 3281 times)
Dan94

BulkPowders referral code http://referme.to/efed29

« on: January 11, 2017, 05:28:00 PM »

Has anyone ever been to the BodyPower Expo?

Is it worth it?

Would you go again?

Never been before and debating going along next year as it's probably too late this year Smiley
MJB

« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2017, 10:08:01 PM »

Has anyone ever been to the BodyPower Expo?

Is it worth it?

Would you go again?

Never been before and debating going along next year as it's probably too late this year Smiley

Been every year since it commenced back in 2008...some 8 consecutive years.
Why would you think it's 'too late' this year? It's mid-May, not next weekend!  Grin
Jon
Administrator

WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2017, 12:20:39 PM »

Dont think I've been every year like Mick, but I've attended a fair few, although admittedly always been working on a stand so not had the full experience from the visitor's perspective really, although I have managed to scoot round most times to see what's on offer at the show.

I would say it's good from the point of view of being able to talk directly to the people who make and use/endorse the products that are on offer, learn about them and get good advice (I'm referring mainly to supplements here, but not exclusively so). Also it gives you a chance try out new formulas, new flavours, pick up some freebies and literature, and make some great savings with show deals. Udo's for example, always do generous offers at Bodypower. Prices that you wont see elsewhere.

It can be quite motivating too being surrounded by so many people in great shape, although similarly, the over abundance of guys and girls who are lean, muscular, tanned and heavily flaunting it could have a mixed effect. I've heard others complain that it's a bit OTT, but at the end of the day it's a fitness expo so I guess it's par for the course. People want to show off their hard work!

There's a real mixed bag who attend. Those in shape ... plus those looking to get in shape too. Lots of different sports catered for, bodybuilding, boxing, MMA, strongman, powerlifting, wrestling, etc, etc... As the years go by it seems to diversify more and more.

In terms of other attractions, I never stood around long enough to watch them for any great length of time, but there will most likely be the usual strongman/bodybuilding events going on too, plus seminars dotted throughout the day.

Some days are busier than others. Last year I recall that Saturday was packed, really packed, making it difficult to get around with long queues everywhere. If you dont mind all that then fine, but if you're looking for a slightly less hectic experience then it might be worth thinking about going another day?

It's on at the Birmingham NEC from 12-14th May this year. Tickets and more info at https://www.bodypower.com/
Dan94

BulkPowders referral code http://referme.to/efed29

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2017, 03:27:20 PM »

Cheers lads Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Natural Muscle Forum: Discussion on UK natural bodybuilding, weight training, strongman, powerlifting, weight loss, nutrition and supplements