March 25, 2019, 10:24:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Road to UKBFF London & South East  (Read 2881 times)
preworkoutfreak
« on: January 19, 2017, 07:05:50 PM »

Hey everyone. So I've competed three times before, intially with BNBF and made top 6 at the Southern show in 2014, but failing to qualify for the finals. Competed twice in the classic class at UKBFF South Coast, but failed to make the top 3 in an extremely tough lineup at a big qualifier. My weight has always been below what I feel it should be, highlighted by the fact the classic class weight limit for 6'1 is 93kg stage weight; I'm only 82.5kilos so am attempting to pack on a lot of mass in the next 4-5months to be competitive. Feedback has been that I fit the classic look well, however need more detail in my legs, which I'm working on.

My ultimate aim is to qualify for the British finals in classic bodybuilding, which means in the next few months I have to take my diet and training to the next level. Hence, I'm documenting all my training and diet leading up to the show in this journal, and in turn making me more accountable in the process.

Below shows my condition at the moment.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
preworkoutfreak
Re:
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2017, 07:08:59 PM »

So a bit more pertaining to diet/training.

I'm currently eating a large surplus in calories as I'm naturally very lean, aiming for around 4.5-5k calories daily with an emphasis on higher carb %, high protein and moderate carbs.

Training wise I've gone back to basics and not trying to reinvent the wheel so to speak, heavy compound lifting in a hypertrophy 8-10 rep range.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Natural Muscle Forum: Discussion on UK natural bodybuilding, weight training, strongman, powerlifting, weight loss, nutrition and supplements