July 22, 2019, 11:20:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nothing Changes if Nothing Changes  (Read 3676 times)
FifiMac

« on: February 07, 2017, 04:35:09 PM »

Hi there!
#44yr old female
#VERY happily married
#VERY happily childless thru choice
#Surrey (UK)
#5st to lose (70lb/31.75kg)
#Secret comfort/binge eater trying to learn balance & moderation and not overly restrict which then backfires
 I competed in my 1st & only BodyBuilding comp in 2010 and lost 3st (42lb/19kg) in 6 months to step on stage.
 Yes, I looked pretty good tho I say it myself lol!  BUT I simply learnt how to/was good at extreme dieting & exercise!
Trying to learn balance & moderation is tough man! Ive put 5st back on! (70lb/31.75kg)
For pretty much the past 6 years Ive been over thinking my weight loss efforts lurching from one answer to the next
I've decided to park macro counting It was causing paralysis by analysis Im now MUCH happier just calorie counting with MFP (as a start)
Im still struggling with the restriction/binge eating but at least Im observing my calorie habits now.
 Ive also observed in last half of 2016 that my body will happily drop 1.5lb p/wk on an average of 2,000 cals p/day nice n high! (with minimal cardio)
But my average daily cals has crept up to 2,200+ past few weeks, so need to reign things in no biggie been an unusually stressy month
My 1st big goal is a holiday to Nashville in June Id like to be in shorts and cowboy boots!
Ultimate goal is to get back on stage I still feel I have unfinished business - but I need to learn balance and not yo-yo tonnes of weight
xx
FifiMac

« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2017, 04:37:10 PM »

AM activity (like to do sun salutations) will be on hold for next cple wks as we're having the whole house decorated - space logistics and moving shite around - quite a good forced gradient for me - to concentrate on gym and diet routine for next month whilst works take place and then introduce.
Had been doing well with 2 gym session p/wk plus my PT session on a Sunday But struggling this week with start of a lurgy - all in throat at mo - dust at home likely not helping - so may sack gym this week in favour of R&R - and I know I've not been getting enough sleep lately with everything going on - can't wait to get back to normal routine - eta 20th

Last weeks organisation involved folding away my 70 yes SEVEN-ZERO dresses!!!
(FYI all size 12 goal dresses)
It feels now like I should have done this years ago!
Ive actually as many dresses as Ive pounds to lose I think rather than collectively taunting me from the wardrobe (whilst I sip on my GnT) unpacking just one per lb lost each week is better motivation Then by the time I get to goal, and can wear them, theyre all unpacked!
fhwill

Email
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2017, 10:29:57 AM »

Welcome!  Cheesy
Nic

Work hard, be nice.

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2017, 03:13:08 PM »

Ooh hello, fancy seeing you here! Long time no "see" - hope everything's good!
FifiMac

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2017, 03:14:08 PM »

Hi Ladeeze!
Nic I tried to PM/DM you but my PC here at work won't show the 'I'm not a robot' codes - Looking seriously good in your profile pic - WoW!

One week left of works - just hall & stairs - Hilary's come to fit new bedroom blinds Thurs - so we can be back in master then.

The lurgy has been pretty horrible - nasty sore throat/cough - still hacking well and gasping for breath - of course it's worse of an evening when I try to sleep - 3hrs relegated to sofa last night :-( I'm feeling a LOT better in myself now tho thank god - have eaten ALL the carbs and only spent 75 on un-needed beauty products on-line whilst bored!

Cancelled PT Sun - pencilled in for Thurs - could be abit of a wasted session but it'll get my ass back moving which is always tough after any time off so that will make it worth it.
xx
FifiMac

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2017, 05:39:45 PM »

I'm ok plodding along
Been a reminer from boss re using PCs at work so I'm on app - dont like it!
At O2 next week for C2C concerts - excited!
Will be back posting in April when hopefully I hav something to report
xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Natural Muscle Forum: Discussion on UK natural bodybuilding, weight training, strongman, powerlifting, weight loss, nutrition and supplements