September 25, 2017, 01:43:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
 BULK POWDERS
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tryptophan  (Read 1065 times)
Monbeef

Author of The Tower Grave - available on Amazon!

Email
« on: March 01, 2017, 06:51:11 AM »

Any one use tryptophan for sleep?

I bought some to try. It tastes vile and I'm unsure if it made any difference. After all, I was asleep.

What dosages do you all use? I have read that 2g is a sweet spot. The bag says 500g, I've used a 1g dose so far.
Dan94

BulkPowders referral code http://referme.to/efed29

« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2017, 04:07:45 PM »

How've you been getting on with this Monbeef? That's if you carried out using it
Monbeef

Author of The Tower Grave - available on Amazon!

Email
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2017, 05:18:44 AM »

Hi mate, sorry for the delay! I bought it but didn't use it more than once due to the taste. I've bought a capsule kit now though so might knock some together and see how it goes
Dan94

BulkPowders referral code http://referme.to/efed29

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2017, 11:00:49 AM »

Cheers mate. Could be interesting. Been using 5HTP lately myself to see if any positive effects
surfsteve

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2017, 05:39:40 PM »

I remember the tryptophan scare of the 1970's where nearly everyone quit using it. Turns out that the tryptophan that was causing the problems was all produced from the same conglomerated laboratory and that it was  the way it was produced that was causing the problems. As I recall it was due to a bad recombinant process and may have been due to the bacteria they were using to make the recombinant. I've read there is a similar potential for HGH to have the same nature of problems. All the more reason to stay away from it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Natural Muscle Forum: Discussion on UK natural bodybuilding, weight training, strongman, powerlifting, weight loss, nutrition and supplements