May 22, 2019, 12:07:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: farewell the end of my present road  (Read 4000 times)
egg-custard

« on: March 09, 2017, 12:47:07 PM »

it looks like ive reached  the end of my days in the gym and for the present running

the doc has diagnosed me with very high blood pressure average 190/100
and a very fast heart rate..it appears to be that my bp comes waves and goes as quick..but it leaves me with chest pain and headache and a constant ringing in my head leading to very little sleep

the doc says until it is sorted no working out or running

so im going to bow out of my journal until such time Im fit enough to return

I went through a similar thing prior to having an adrenal tumour in 2011 for which when was sorted out I decided to get fit, but sadly ive come full circle and im only 8 weeks away from achieving an ambition to run the london to brighton ultra marathon for which ive trained hard for so long so its hard to accept  that it might be all in vain now

but id like to say a big thanks to all on this fantastic site who have helped me with great advice and pointers

all the best everyone

eggy

Maveric Matt

Consistency is the key!

« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2017, 01:30:59 PM »

That's tough news, mate.  All the best for a speedy recovery  Smiley
Toby

Always give your best

Email
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2017, 06:38:16 PM »

Awful luck and best wishes for a quick road to recovery
Glen Danbury

fuelled by EQ nutrition

WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2017, 06:40:19 PM »

Hope you recover quickly. Long term im sure you'll get back into it
egg-custard

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2017, 01:59:34 PM »

i really appreciate your comments and best wishes

3 days on the tabs and im feeling better..but I have really missed working out...im looking at my physique and I can see changes  ive  been off supplements and creatine for two weeks now since feeing bad and I am definatly loosin fullness...I really want to hold on to what I have

I will work a way out of this............if my tests that im having come back ok I will seek advice as to my running etc

as I have planned everything on my events ..holidays.. training..eating ..etc...and I hate the thought its gone

cheers all eggy

felix

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2017, 09:58:31 PM »

Sorry to hear this Eggy, wishing you a speedy recovery.
SuperSi

Email
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2017, 06:28:35 PM »

Terrible luck with the marathon approaching. All the best with your recovery, eggy. Smiley
Sambuca

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2017, 03:42:03 PM »

Sorry to hear this sad news eggy you are one of the guys who inspires me a lot amongst some of the regulars who always take their time to contribute and provide guidance. Hope you will be back bigger and stronger - keep the faith
Jamesy

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2017, 01:50:48 PM »

Sorry to hear this mate, I wish you all the best!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Natural Muscle Forum: Discussion on UK natural bodybuilding, weight training, strongman, powerlifting, weight loss, nutrition and supplements