May 21, 2019, 11:29:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: eggy update advice  (Read 3397 times)
egg-custard

« on: March 28, 2017, 10:40:13 AM »

what a topsy turvy  3 weeks

Ive been to the A & E twice in this time..with chest pains.. bloody agony

3 separate blood tests, a 24 hour b/p montor 2 E C G`s 5 visits to the docs  ive been put on 2 high blood pressure (one a beta blocker)  tabs,sleeping tabs and ..
sertrilene as they think all I have is stress the hospital  doc was against supplementing with creatine  and fat burners ..he said they've seen problems caused by them as I said I use creatine..my doc said theres no problem...who do you believe,,more stress caused

I get headaches,ringing in my ears chest pains side pains and a pain in the private part that refuses now to lift its head will this resolve its self..?

ive come off my p/w supps...as im still awaiting the most important result for the adrenal tumour that's likely to be NEGATIVE  hense the stress Caused by waiting upto 3 weeks for the result

but I have lost 12lb in weight in 3 weeks...even thou im still eating maybe not to gym days
my muscles seem to have dewindled into nothing I awoke with my hand locked against my wrist 2 days ago and for a minute or two I couLd not straighten it..last night my leg locked solid...I thought something bad was going on..a  call to my GP got me a right offish reply in so much as its my stess and in my head stop wasting my time aargh feeling I got..!....is this this creatine withdrawel..?

im goin to get back into the gym asap and running as its causing me more stress by not going

surely I can do some workouts  and rebuilt my body again ..in 3 weeks I feel wrecked with only 2 hours sleep a day

can I resume creatine as im getting stressed by my appearance to..does creatine really do any damage

ive hod no help with the ear ringing..any advice chaps would be great
Maveric Matt

Consistency is the key!

« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2017, 12:36:41 PM »

I doubt creatine would be causing your problems, but at the same time I wouldn't be so concerned with taking it - it 'can' help with performance based sports, but only really to supplement it.  Stress can be a very vicious thing (and self perpetuating), perhaps some light runs may help you de-stress a bit whilst at the same time help you feel a bit better?
I wouldn't really go against any of the advice from the doctors though.

Hope you're feeling better again soon.  Smiley
SuperSi

Email
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2017, 04:17:57 PM »

I'd agree with Matt's comments. Creatine is highly unlikely to be a problem, although the slight water retention isn't ideal for blood pressure. If you're on beta blockers, you need all other variables to be constant - hence removing creatine. If other variables change, it's difficult t give you the correct dosage of medication.

Also, as Matt said, Creatine isn't necessary for your training. Sure, it helps if you're smashing it in the gym but, unfortunately, you're not able to do that right now.

Creatine doesn't have 'withdrawal symptoms' so it wasn't that.
egg-custard

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2017, 05:03:08 PM »

thanks for the frank advice and comments chaps I appreciate it

its been a real shock to my system..but I will eat a carb based diet when my appetite returns to help get some volume back

now im off creatine il stay off it ..I think and concentrate on diet rather than supplements

im not giving up im more dertermine than that

again thanks chaps..eggy
egg-custard

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2017, 10:26:52 AM »

good news my blood tests came back clear....phew relief

so ive started to slowly throw a few weights around again and to eat a carb based diet to try and recover the lost weight over recent weeks

im sure its more water and glygogen than  drastic fat loss as I still have a bit on my belly etc..my weight loss seems to be arms and chest legs

but im getting there now

thanks folks eggy
egg-custard

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2017, 10:26:54 AM »

im finding it difficault to sleep for more than 4 hours a night at the moment....but ive not really done anything to tire me out as such..ive been off work 4 weeks now and spend my days relaxing and watching tv

but I started to get some exercises in again..hopefully things will improve

il be back to the gym next week after the bank holiday

and plan to kick start some running again today
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Natural Muscle Forum: Discussion on UK natural bodybuilding, weight training, strongman, powerlifting, weight loss, nutrition and supplements