May 25, 2019, 02:10:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is on't boards this year?  (Read 3438 times)
thebull

"What we do in life, echos in eternity"

Email
« on: June 25, 2017, 07:23:39 PM »

Hey all

I'm wanting to come to one or two comps this year but interested to see who is going to pitch up where so can offer support! More than likely going to be at the UKDFBA big dance. So what is everyone's plans?
Maveric Matt

Consistency is the key!

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2017, 09:50:38 AM »

I think the UKDFBA finals will be a big one with Damian Lee, Nigel St. Lewis and others returning to the ring.
Did you know the BNBF finals are in Birmingham this year too?
fhwill

Email
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2017, 11:43:22 AM »

BNBF Centrals for me  Cool Might head to the Southern in a few weeks... Heading up to BNBF Northern as 3 friends are competing there  Wink

Am away for UKDFBA Camberley  Angry (which was the show I wanted to do), so may do a qualifier later in the year.

Will go to UKDFBA Finals as really enjoyed this last year  Cool
Damo NY

www.damianleestailoredfitness.co.uk

WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2017, 01:23:40 PM »

Hi All,

Rarely get chance to post on here these days due to being busy, however try and have a read of what's happening on the forum when I get chance.

Just submitted my entry for the UK Pro Lightweight Class (up to 170 lb and if I can make the weight). I think Stuart McCulloch is also entering.

Heavies from what I know I hear that big Nigel, Sam Watt, David Guggisberg from Switzerland, Gordy.

Not sure about Rich, Gavin and possible others.

It's going to be a massive show!

Are you competing Matt and Pete?

Maveric Matt

Consistency is the key!

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2017, 10:00:11 PM »

Hi All,

Rarely get chance to post on here these days due to being busy, however try and have a read of what's happening on the forum when I get chance.

Just submitted my entry for the UK Pro Lightweight Class (up to 170 lb and if I can make the weight). I think Stuart McCulloch is also entering.

Heavies from what I know I hear that big Nigel, Sam Watt, David Guggisberg from Switzerland, Gordy.

Not sure about Rich, Gavin and possible others.

It's going to be a massive show!

Are you competing Matt and Pete?

Hey Damo. Yes, I'll be there too! Is the 170lb the confirmed cut off do you know?
thebull

Email
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2017, 11:53:24 PM »

No competing for me this year mate just enjoying training and being a fan! Great to hear a few names up already! Bnbf finals in Birmingham sounds interesting too as will definitely be competing with them in the future. Would love to see the pro division in the uk dfac comp.
Jester

WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2017, 10:31:21 AM »

Is the 170lb the confirmed cut off do you know?

Yes buddy.  Definitely 170. 
Badger

To press a lot, you must press a lot. -Sheiko

Email
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2017, 10:58:48 AM »

NPA MWC if I am not too fat then the SW - if I am up to the finals then those too  Huh
thebull

Email
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2017, 12:19:49 AM »

NPA MWC if I am not too fat then the SW - if I am up to the finals then those too  Huh

Do you have a fat back David?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Natural Muscle Forum: Discussion on UK natural bodybuilding, weight training, strongman, powerlifting, weight loss, nutrition and supplements