August 24, 2019, 10:46:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Natural bodybuilding media- staying on top of shows!  (Read 7366 times)
Damon Eaton

Damon "The Truth" Eaton. Free Agent.

Email
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2017, 07:39:51 AM »

Big Lou (Louis Smith) returns to the stage after a 2 year off season tomorrow in Birmingham BNBF Midlands.

There will be a big clashat heavyweight there as I believe as Theo Goulab is also competing both are double world finalists. Lou is going for his third Midland overall and I know he wants a sword and pro card this year.

I've seen the condition he is in and believe me he is better than ever his condition is something else. I'll be in atttendance and will let you know how things go.
Chris C

« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2017, 07:01:38 PM »

Any news yet Damon?
Damon Eaton

Email
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2017, 07:03:23 PM »

Louis beat Theo who's condition was fairly decent and he had improved Louis was just rock hard and made it clear.

Overall to go the biggest threat to Louis would be Peter Garay who won the middleweights but was a litle bit soft more so than Theo so it should be a third Midland overall for Lou.
Damon Eaton

Email
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2017, 07:08:40 PM »

I came in late and actually the two masters winners are very good both just a little less balanced and a bit softer. The novice winner is big but far too soft.
Damon Eaton

Email
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2017, 07:14:16 PM »

Lou wins the overall and best wheels
Chris C

« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2017, 07:35:27 PM »

Great stuff. Cheers mate.
Damon Eaton

Email
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2017, 08:35:33 PM »

This is the best shot produced by the smart phones so far. Doesn't quite do it justice, but it's a sneak peak until Fivos puts the proper images out.
Damon Eaton

Email
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2017, 08:51:16 PM »

If you haven't seen it already...
Maveric Matt

Consistency is the key!

« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2017, 12:33:43 PM »

Great quad detail!  Who else do you think is in the running for the pro card this year?
Damon Eaton

Email
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2017, 04:58:01 PM »

Great quad detail!  Who else do you think is in the running for the pro card this year?

Personally I think it's between Theo and Lou. Theo did look very improved and looked big. I think he has a few weaknesses his legs from the rear and side didn't have the same impact as Lou's but up top he is carrying as much maybe even a touch more muscle. Should he dial it in to the same level of condition as Lou it could be close but that's an "if" because he hasn't ever done it before.

I hear their are some other good newcomer heavyweights that are good so maybe one of them might challenge. The Poyners are good but I don't think any of them are quite well balanced or muscular enough to beat Lou or Theo.

I really think Lou is going to take it this year. I hope so after missing out so narrowly twice already.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Natural Muscle Forum: Discussion on UK natural bodybuilding, weight training, strongman, powerlifting, weight loss, nutrition and supplements