May 24, 2019, 10:42:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Heart of England - SOLD OUT  (Read 2365 times)
Jester

WWW Email
« on: September 29, 2017, 06:42:28 PM »

Just in case anyone from the forum was planning on going, and hasn't seen the post on any of the SM outlets.....

Tomorrows USN Heart of England Championships is now completely SOLD OUT.

PLEASE do not travel to the venue without a pre booked ticket assuming you'll be able to buy on the door. 

IF any spectators leave early, their seats will be resold at full face value and the proceeds will be given to charity as they were at the USN Classic back in June and the Southern Counties in August.

However, we CANNOT guarantee this will happen and you gamble on this at your own risk.

Huge thanks to everyone who has supported the contest.  We hope you have a great day.  Good luck to all competing.
thebull

"What we do in life, echos in eternity"

Email
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2017, 09:16:20 AM »

Hey all- anyone at his to post the results. I believe Daniel Mucha took the overall?
Toby

Always give your best

Email
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2017, 09:38:22 AM »

Seen some great pics floating around fb Pete.

re: Daniel Mucha, he worked with Big Rich I think, I chat a lot with Paul Roberts (NPA Brit Heavy champ) and he actually mentioned Mucha before the show as one he thought was going to do well. Looked very thick in shots I saw.

Looking forward to official pics and report as my attendance this year has been shockingly low due to other more important family commitments. Looking forward to going to the finals though.
Maveric Matt

Consistency is the key!

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2017, 09:51:58 AM »

Nice touch regarding the re-selling of seats for charity  Smiley
Jester

WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2017, 08:42:44 PM »

Nice touch regarding the re-selling of seats for charity  Smiley

Third time we've done it this year fella.  Raised 700 at the USN Classic, 200 at the Southern and 650 on Saturday.  Also raised 100 at the Northern through other means.  Really please we had the opportunity.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Natural Muscle Forum: Discussion on UK natural bodybuilding, weight training, strongman, powerlifting, weight loss, nutrition and supplements