April 26, 2019, 12:49:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bnbf finals  (Read 6240 times)
Maveric Matt

Consistency is the key!

« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2017, 09:49:29 AM »

Some standouts for me as I watched in the audience.

Steve Morris possibly my favourite over 40 atm, very thick dense muscle and shredded a real nice physique I thought he deserved the win in his class.

Gus Fusher I've seen him before he is absolutely massive but I have never seen him in this condition he really dialled it and deserved his Masters pro card. The closest challenge to Lou in the overall but not close enough to push him the result was clear as day as soon as they all walked out.

Rick Waters over 60! Wow, the amount of muscle he has and level of condition for his age is incredible really inspiring.

Tafara who won the juniors I predict he will be a pro within 2/3 years. AJ Morris had him on condition but his physique is insane crazy muscle bellies huge arms and legs so much mass on his frame and poses nicely. If he learns how to get his condition in tighter and dryer he'll win a pro card.

The Novice and Teen had jaw dropping physiques aswell, the whole overall line up was exceptional but there was only one winner.

Really excited to see Lou as a pro I'm sure he'll relish the chance to stand next to guys he was narrowly beaten by before such as Chappell, Shane and Tshala. With his current condition which is his best to date I'm sure he'll do us proud in Miami.

I didn't realise Gus got a pro card - he looked great and probably best ever.  He's missed out purely on condition for years, as his mass is insane!
Agree - good to see Louis against Chapel et al
fhwill

Email
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2017, 10:27:10 AM »

Completely agree with Damon -for once!  Grin I saw that Junior at his qualifier, and was like  Shocked Shocked

Gus did look the best I've seen him, easily. Fair play to him.

The only class I was scratching my head over a bit was the Pro's. I didn't think Shane brough enough condition to warrant 2nd. His shape and size were beautiful though. Looking forward to seeing Andrew a bit more dialled in at the Worlds as he has a really thick physique.
Maveric Matt

Consistency is the key!

« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2017, 12:32:34 PM »

Completely agree with Damon -for once!  Grin I saw that Junior at his qualifier, and was like  Shocked Shocked

The only class I was scratching my head over a bit was the Pro's. I didn't think Shane brough enough condition to warrant 2nd. His shape and size were beautiful though. Looking forward to seeing Andrew a bit more dialled in at the Worlds as he has a really thick physique.

Well, me too - but I was only going by the pictures which can be dangerous.  I thought Daz would have placed higher, and Rob W
Toby

Always give your best

Email
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2017, 12:38:13 PM »

Yeah I was puzzled over Shane as again he looked a few weeks out and particular soft in the lower. However as you said, that size and shape is tough to beat and if he ever dials it in, could be lights out for all.

Well, me too - but I was only going by the pictures which can be dangerous.  I thought Daz would have placed higher, and Rob W

You mean I said that Daz would place higher, pretty sure I text you to predict him coming in second  Cool
Damon Eaton

Damon "The Truth" Eaton. Free Agent.

Email
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2017, 03:00:48 PM »

I agree with you all regarding the pro class. I had Rob Waterhouse second Chapell third and Shane 4th. Shane's upper was conditioned enough but those quads are too soft to be placing high in a pro class like that where everyone brought such good condition. However with Shanes mass being way more than the others if the judges liked that over the condition it's understandable we've had these discussions before and subjectivity leaves a lot of room for discrepancies in such tight margins. Rob and Chapell were a bit behind DK in terms of condition (who isn't) and condition wise I had Rob and Andrew equal but for me Robs physique is a bit more aesthetic and symmetrical so I'd have had him higher but again subjectivity plays it's part. Louis' condition wasn't far behind DK's tbh. I think Rob and Andrew will dial theirs in further so the pro clas will be very interesting in Miami who knows will Shane brng them legs in for the furst time in his life? He'd be a strongw contender for a world title if he did. It will be a very interesting world finals for the Pro's.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Natural Muscle Forum: Discussion on UK natural bodybuilding, weight training, strongman, powerlifting, weight loss, nutrition and supplements