May 25, 2019, 03:49:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 8 WEEK BEGINNER/INTERMEDIATE WEIGHT TRAINING & NATURAL BODYBUILDING COURSE  (Read 1639 times)
Damo NY

www.damianleestailoredfitness.co.uk

WWW Email
« on: December 15, 2017, 12:58:56 PM »

Hi Jon,

I hope this is okay to post. If not please feel free to remove. Many thanks

⏹ 8 WEEK WEIGHT TRAINING & NATURAL BODYBUILDING  COURSE FOR BEGINNERS/INTERMEDIATES    ** NOW JUST ONE SPACE LEFT FOR THE FIRST COURSE (Feb/March) **

Over the years I've witnessed in gyms many people of all ages training without any direction, purpose or achieving results,
and in some cases using incorrect and unsafe training techniques.

I'm sure they want to improve and see results but perhaps they have been misinformed by their friends and just need some guidance to start afresh.

I'll be running an 8 week over 8 sessions bodybuilding course in 2018 designed for beginners/ intermediates who want to learn safe, correct and effective training techniques that will produce results.

You will also learn about training programming (and be provided programs) and the basics of nutrition (including general fat loss and muscle building) as  well as picking up a lot of tips and advice over the duration of the course.

Once the course is finished you will have the confidence to train in any gym, and will have acquired the knowledge to really make the most out of each workout, set and reps to maximise results.

I will be taking on a maximum of 3 people (both Male & Female welcome) per session every Saturday in Bury, Greater Manchester.

Dates and times will be confirmed once slots have been filled.

To enrol or if you have any enquiries, please private message here or email me - coach@damianleestailoredfitness.co.uk

Many thanks

Damian
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Natural Muscle Forum: Discussion on UK natural bodybuilding, weight training, strongman, powerlifting, weight loss, nutrition and supplements