December 12, 2018, 09:36:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hack Squats with barbell ?  (Read 644 times)
Rock67

Email
« on: September 12, 2018, 10:10:45 PM »

Hi All ,
      Does anyone do Barbell Hack Squats ?
I've started to do them instead of regular squats or front squats ,the last couple of weeks .
      Any tips or hints off long term users and how do they find they have benefit them from regular and front squats ?
Jasx7

Email
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2018, 02:03:59 PM »

In the hack squats you are using your front quads and hamstrings evenly but if you will do it without a machine I would recommend you pay special attention on the technique as you will require a lot of stability to do this exercise. Anyway you donít need to choose between hack squats and front squats, if you do both you obtain both advantages. Itís all about efficiency like when you eat your proteins, thatís why I always use shakesphere shakers. Another tip I have recently started to do to be more efficient at the gym is to distribute my week by antagonist muscles so I can alternate them with less rests when I have no time to train.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Natural Muscle Forum: Discussion on UK natural bodybuilding, weight training, strongman, powerlifting, weight loss, nutrition and supplements